I've always believed that sugar is evil and the cause of most of the worlds health problems...

I've always believed that sugar is evil and the cause of most of the worlds health problems. But after seeing that picture.... damn, she's literally bursting out of those jeans. Is sugar really all that bad after all?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10853107/Huge-tax-probe-launched-American-candy-stores-Londons-Oxford-Street.html

Attached: wow.jpg (925x663, 329.65K)

Yes.
It should unironically be made extremely expensive.
Its a treat.
Can't afford it? tough shit.

>illegal sweets
>decriminalized cocaine
Do Brits really?

Calm down fatass

nothing wrong with a gram of cocaine over the weekend, as opposed to 150g of sucrose a day

> OI LITTLE MATE DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THESE CUNDIES

Attached: 1654860229374.jpg (640x422, 104.03K)

>Is sugar really all that bad after all?
no
9>4

It's fake you silly shart

Read the article.

illegal sweets, legal roids

god bless the United Any Forumsdom

We've got loads of these "stores" as well in Amsterdam. They're for laundering money, nog luring children, lol

>They're for laundering money
this

These shops make me think of like certain fancy wines or certain cigars -- you're not ACTUALLY supposed to use them. Or like mini video game consoles that are just emulators -- they're intended to be collected decorations. You don't actually use them.

Buy the candy and show off how beautiful it is to your e-friends, don't actually eat it lmao

I fucking hate assholes who police what other people eat, all they ever do with their campaigns is make things more expensive. Fuck off Jamie Oliver and mind your own business.

retarded take. Yes 9>4 but it's easier to eat 100g of 4 than 45g of 9

>but it's easier to eat 100g of 4 than 45g of 9
no it isn't, fat has the lowest satiety rating

This nigga forgot insulin is an ANABOLIC STEROID

Bullshit. Its a lot easier to eat 300g of French fries than 300g of boiled potatoes.

41*4=164calories
17*9=153calories
French fries has more carb calories than fat calories you total fucking retard. Thanks for proving my point you sperg

Attached: retard.png (708x714, 36.08K)

Now compare to boiled potatoes you absolute moron

Attached: 1654862742873.png (662x209, 51.92K)

My point is it is easier to eat carb calories than fat calories, idgaf about boiled potatoes.

>all they ever do with their campaigns is make things more expensive.
That’s the point you moron. They’re not stopping you from doing anything, they’re just punishing you for being weak and making poor health choices.

Attached: 7B13AD4D-3E11-4AF6-923E-A23A4A0ACB71.jpg (600x600, 35.22K)