This is your 5RM 1/2/3/4

>this is your 5RM 1/2/3/4

Nice strength standard kek

Attached: IMG_20220610_101921.jpg (1080x2306, 346.85K)

>head greyed out
NGMI

yeah pretty much lower body concentrated.
Or Lanklet oriented.

Majority of Any Forums are shouldercels apparently

>bodyweight cropped out

Yes, when you're fat, your lifts don't count.
>People

read again ESL user.

Wrong. This is.

Attached: DayOfTheCeilingFan.jpg (720x1343, 126.27K)

Am I retarded? where in the OP is bodyweight given? at my weight 1234 is pissman with slightly underdeveloped delts and tris

>Am I retarded?
Crazy that we can watch reasonable logically thinking men get gaslighted in real time by transsexuals in chatrooms.

1/2/3/4 is a bad ratio anyway.
DL 1.75*Body Weight
Back Squat 1.6*BW
Bench 1.2*BW
OHP 0.75*BW
(All 1RM)
That means you lift (intermediate) and are stronger than most normies who don't do gym at all.
To make it, you need to get to 2.6/2.3/1.7/1.1*BW (advanced lifter) and you are now stronger than most people in a commercial gym.
Any Forums standards are all over the place, or way too high. We're all dysmorphic here.

from hardest to easiest
3pl8 squat > 4pl8 deadlift >> 2pl8 bench >>> 1pl8 ohp

unless you're 6'6+ skelly

The bodyweight I inserted was 80kgs which is like 180lbs

>tfw 6'5 skelly

I hate everyone who says shit about the standards being too high. Have fun being a lifetime intermediate.

What if I'm 6'4 skelly

i have a 3pl8 squat and none of the others (though i'm not far off with the deads and ohp)
you've got this backwards

>t. based quarter squater

You're an imbecile. The threshold for escaping DYEL-dom should not be set to a world class lifter, and nowhere did I say or imply that you should reach an intermediate level and stop.
You should continue pushing yourself to lift more, because lifting is fun and it's satisfying to progress. That doesn't mean you need to set some unrealistic standard for the entry level.

>bw ratios
Get that shit outta here. It's just as retarded when comparing across weight classes as using absolute numbers.
The ideal ratio for the average frame type is as follows:
>Bench 75% of your squat
>OHP: 60% of your bench
DL: 120% of your squat
Give or take a few percent. The numbers aren't exact because, again, frame types.
1/2/3/4 isn't too far off actually. Especially for a standard made by chancels. DL's a little high, squats a little low, nothing crazy. It's still a meme though because it could be anywhere from low intermediate to late advanced depending on your height.

Damn, I thought my 80kg overhead press was good :(

I am 6’ 2” and squatting has always been my best lift, some people are just better at certain lifts, but for most people this list seems right, you hardly ever see normal guys hitting 3pl8 with good form/depth

there's a difference between people who exercise and people who don't exercise. Among people who exercise, you're not that strong, but among everyone else, you're a lot stronger than they are.

>The ideal ratio for the average frame type is as follows:
>Bench 75% of your squat
>OHP: 60% of your bench

>If your squat is 1.6*BW, your bench is 1.2*BW, and your OHP is 0.75*BW, your bench is 75% of your squat and your OHP is 62.5% of your bench
It looks like we actually agree, user.

the post is about ratios aka how difficult it is to reach particular lift. eg. it's a lot easier to reach ohp than deadlift. about 2+years of lifting different which is insane

nah, i squat atg, narrow stance
i also deadlift conventional, and don't bench with a mcdonalds arch
cry harder
56/75/155/179 (in kg) if ss is to be believed
haven't trained singles in a while, but i hit a 3pl8 squat at the end of last year

well you just need to understand some rudimentary physiology to understand why that's the case.

The big 4 exercise all the major muscles. The OHP is the only exercise that really exercises the shoulders, the bench somewhat does.

The muscles that you hit more frequently are the muscles that develop the most. There's also the size of the muscles as well, all the smaller muscles on OPs pic are less developed and that is because those muscles have less capacity to develop. A 10% gain in the obliques or upper traps is much more than a 10% gain in the delts or lower traps, which also means adding a pound to your upper traps or obliques has less of an effect on your muscles than adding a pound to your lower traps or delts