Constant state of exhaustion

>used to be Any Forums
>become a wagecuck and ignore fitness, have a kid
>29 years old now and skinnyfat, constantly exhausted
I have never experienced exhaustion like this before. I'll sleep 8 hours and wake up feeling like I just finished running a marathon. My muscles are sore despite not working out. It's difficult for me to get the motivation to do even the smallest level of exercise (like jogging around the block)

I'm going to buy a new gym membership and try forcing myself to go, but I need to know, is feeling exhausted like this just a negative feedback loop stemming from my lack of exercise I should I go to the doctor to get tested for cancer/low T etc? I am concerned I wont have the energy to drag myself to the gym even if I buy a new membership.

Attached: 2021_07_08_IMG_0093.jpg (545x563, 34.42K)

AMEN TO PROUD OF ME
You probably feel like shit 24/7 due to inactivity. Our bodies need to be active in order to feel good. I used to have bad back pain and knee pain prior to lifting (wasn't even fat, just something I had dealt with for awhile). After a couple months it was gone. I also feel much more in touch with reality ever since I started lifting a couple years back (if that makes sense).
Also, you won't be needing to drag yourself into the gym if you enjoy it. Learn to enjoy it.

Thanks user. I'll try to get back into it. All the way through college I enjoyed lifting but wagecucking has destroyed my soul and I find little joy in life now.

Amen to proud of me

It's very much worth it. I believe most of the issues people have today (depression, lack of joy or satisfaction in life, etc.) stems from poor lifestyle. Working out greatly improves life. I struggled with depression in the past but it went away after I started lifting, cut out the booze, and found God.

AMEN TO PROUD OF ME
Do you want it?
DO YOU WANT IT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
LIFT IT

Amen

Amen

AMEN

AMEN

AMEN

Amen

Amen to proud of me

AMEN

AMEN

Amen to proud of you

Amen

You might have CFS or sleep apnea, or some kind of vitamin deficiency, go see a doctor.

Amen to proud of me

AMEN

checked
also yeah that's definitely possible. put some effort into finding that out first to make it less of an uphill battle. amen to proud of you

AMEN TO PROUD OF ME