Bros a girl said she wants to come over to my house and watch a scary movie or something

Bros a girl said she wants to come over to my house and watch a scary movie or something

I just agreed and said yeah

25 year old kissless virgin, what the fuck do, this kinda happened out of nowhere

Attached: pepe sweating.png (646x595, 364.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OofD1_aPMYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go make a thread on Any Forums asking what's a good scary movie to watch and report back.

kill her

tell her something came up and you have to reschedule then stop responding to her texts

Get reafy for the most dissappointing experience of your life bub

Attached: 1279570.jpg (355x237, 18.92K)

have 3 beers and go on autopilot bro

Under no circumstances should you remove your shirt halfway through the movie and then tell her "it's time"
Other than that good luck

>watch scary movie with grill
>get some popcorn
>have a good time
i dont see the issue, sounds fun

beer will make you gassy, just drink a couple shots of vodka

put on the movie, make sure to be seated as close to her as possible to the point you’re physically touching. 5 minutes in wrap your arm around her shoulder. the rest should happen naturally

Just remember that she wants to watch a scary movie, NOT have sex with you. If your gorilla mind is fixated on sex you will become neurotic

Watch before the thread dies
youtu.be/OofD1_aPMYM

>just become an alcoholic bro
kek

Take your shirt off and say it's go time

make it 2 beers then

Attached: 1653578247317.jpg (933x833, 100.36K)

Don't put too much salt on the popcorn. Get some candies that you prefer not her. Don't be a dweeb.
Captcha R0G0H

Attached: boxxy.gif (498x371, 1.39M)

Invite her over, make a joke about it. “Well there’s a movie I’ve always wanted to watch but I’m too chicken, you can cover my eyes during the scary parts hehe” (girls like stupid banter like this)

Be cool. Don’t be the desperate overthinking guy who is visualizing all the ways to get laid. Just enjoy the moment, smile, talk slow in a relaxed pace of voice, be the “no problems” dude who is a friend to the world.

Watch Owen Cook and Charisma on Command videos on YouTube to get the vibe.

Before the date, dance around your room to music, play an instrument, watch stand-up comedy, do things to get out of your head. A few minutes of laughing at something funny and getting into a playful mood will do wonders.

Cuddle during the movie and if it’s there, kiss her. You’ll know if it’s right.

>reddit spacing
Seems legit

Kek this but it’s ok you need it.

How did you pull this off your virgin fuck?

People on this website have the reading comprehension of clinically retarded gibbons so Reddit spacing is the only option to get ones message across

People on this website have the reading

comprehension of clinically retarded

gibbons so Reddit spacing is the only

option to get ones message across

Whatever you DO...don't do what I did!
>highschool
>emo latina with a fat ass says one friday that she doesn't want to go to class and asks if I want to go to her house till schools out and just come back, her parents aren't there
>even decades later I can still see her face and her nervousness when asking me
>I drag her into the classroom not understanding what I was doing

OP look...you KNOW you wanna fuck this girl, SHE KNOWS you wanna fuck her. She already agreed in her head 'yeah i'll let him fuck me,' which is why she agreed to go to your place. She did all the hard work for you bro, all you need to do is minimal effort. You know what you do, start the movie, wait till she's 'scared,' then say some stupid shit like 'lets go to my room so you can use my blanket to hide your eyes when you get scared.'

All you have to do is move her to your room and once she's on your bed that's your cue to her saying without saying it 'fuck me already.'

IF you mess this up you'll regret it...i still do.

unironically just take 1.5g of phenibut and watch the magic happen

To get proper advice on the best movie to watch I suggest you go to Any Forums. If I were in your position I'd just flex a 'cep. And then she'd be ready to go.

What?
No we don't