Bros, is this true?

Bros, is this true?

Attached: YTheLastMan.jpg (977x1280, 883.35K)

>listening to a chink woman reading off a script

Clint Eastwood had his son at like 70 and he turned out fine

Yes, although what they left out was women shouldn't be reproducing after the age of 25, in case of severe birth defects. I guarantee you most of the autistics here on 4channel had mother's in 29-34 range

Women can reproduce after 40 too. It's where autistic children come from.
t. autist, both parents were over 40

tfw when he puts his Eastwood in my Clint

Attached: DEE0A226-B4F5-440D-A31B-CF066E2E5209.jpg (1456x1306, 252.84K)

Can confirm my mon was 27 when she had my sister and 30 when she had me and I unironically took a literal shit in a kids backpack once

Scott can't act for shit though.

I can't believe this post made me reply

im a retarded virgin my mother had me at 39

I’m pretty sure the genetic issues of having kids when your older is from older women. The likelihood of having a child with Down syndrome or a still birth increases exponentially for older women but I’ve never seen anything said about men.

Yes but the same goes for women

a 40 year old man has 5 day old sperm. a 40 year old woman has 40 year old eggs

You are in direct control over the calibur of your genetic material. The reason why that declines for most men after 40 is the general population does not believe this and stops being active after high school and lets their hedonism dictate their diet. But that is a low bar to surpass, and you are not leading a sedentary lifestyle, are you?

I didnt. She was young.

my mom had me at 40 and i am pretty normal, most people say i seem like a normal guy

nah just something rosties are coping about. they have a real biological clock and they cope by trying to project it on to men as well. But men and women are not he same.

>Clint is 6'4
>his son is 5'11

brutal

This. Women are notoriously known for bringing everyone down to their level or lower if they can't be at the top.

Esther Vilar is the biggest example of this. I do recommend her books btw.

Simpleton take.

Sperm count and quality go down after 35, but this doesn't effect all sperm universally, rather, it means that it's more likely that a single sperm will be defective.

Women give birth in their fifties, Douglas Adams didn't have kids until his forties and Polly Adams is doing better than her parents, at least.

Also, when most people read stuff like "double the risk of birth defects!" They rarely consider these statistics critically; they usually don't even know how, so as a result people make a big deal about a 1% increase that totals a 2% chance of birth defects.

No, it isn't. My parents were both 41 when they had my sister, and she surpasses all my siblings in talent, intelligence, and looks. She's basically a female chad.

That's female cope because they fall off hard at 35. Men can make chad babies even at 70. Never let women take your power.

>i am pretty normal

he posts on Any Forums

my friends in high school told me that i was the "least mentally ill" out of the group and most normal

>not fucking raw and cummin inside tinder thots to spread your seed while you ghost each one of them

Are you negros even trying?