Black zoomer standing in front of dumbell rack having conversation with his friend across the gym

>black zoomer standing in front of dumbell rack having conversation with his friend across the gym
>I walk up and say "excuse me, need the 80's"
>he makes a pissy face but moves
>his friend shouts "ohhhhhhhh move bitch get out the way hahahaha"
>mfw

Why can't they just be normal?
I get that white people make them seethe eternally but you'd think they'd have at least come to peace with the fact this situation would eventually occur.
Either just murder me for even asking or fucking be normal, jesus.

Attached: 8798764850858.png (1332x850, 2.21M)

>Why can't they just be normal?
Cause niggers simply aren't normal

>teo friends being friendly and bantering with each other
>autistic DYEL stays quiet but backbites them to his "friends" on a tranime website
Embarrassing.

lmao, no, that nigger was tilted and expected me to just wait around for his dumb ass to move, cope
good thing I mogged him.

next time say "excuse me, but i have HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] and space to use the dumbells

>good thing I mogged him.

Attached: 1654821530257.png (794x563, 87.57K)

Other black guy defused the situation with his noggerly jest

Based
The sooner you wake up and realize the whole "blacks are fine, they've just been oppressed and poor, once they get rich and have opportunity they'll be fine" is a meme you start to see the world for real

they're just kids, don't be surprised when they act like kids. I take the zoomers in the gym over the disgusting fucking boomers any day.

Idk a black guy in the 90s wouldn't have reacted that way, I think it's just a result of our media telling them we hate them. Americans will shoot up grocery stores but not the nervous system of of propaganda

Not seppo but even in 2000s race relations were way better.

?

i mean this sounds pretty normal. i'm confused why you're having a melty over it.

>be me
>talkin to my boy
>some shifty ass ytboi tryna get close to me
>nigga what the FUCK IS YOU DOIN
>i gotta lean in close to hear this clown
>"e-excuse me i need"
>he points to the rack
>"80s"
>then get em bitch why you botherin me
>my boy comes in "oooooooh move bitch get out the way hahaha"
>of course i move out the way this lil nigga finna shoot up the gym if i don't get out the way
>i peep him lookin my way with those 80s
>on his phone typing some green shit
no cap he better not be calling me a nigger on his phone

Check and kek. OP autistic

All this started with obama unironically. He’s also the one that formally legalized propaganda on his way out

Really sounds like your gym needs a colored section over in the corner.

I'm not autistic, I'll grab weights if somebody is close w/o saying anything, the dumb nigger was literally blocking them and then was too chcikenshit to fight me after seething over my being a normal human in a gym

Chill out man

based, should have hit him.

I am not a fucking sperg. people shouting, throwing weights and playing music on speakers and shit doesn't bother me at all. its a gym, you accept noise.
but doing this childish pretend confrontational shit is fucking awkward because I realize how fragile black egos are and this may lead to a sucker punch.

shit, I'm 30 and this hit way too close to home. I check all the remarks. Am I doomed? I am divorced though and lived on my own from 18 to 23 and then from 26 to 30 with my exwife.

if you are jerking off in your parents house at the age of 30 you need a long hard look at your life.

Lol

KEK

>Zoomer
>References song from when he was an infant

Doubt...

Ay listen here white boy.
You fink you better den me honkey?
Next time i see yo ass in the gym again chu better watch yo self hear?