Is this gynocemastia?

Please help me I can't swim in public anymore I'm too embarrassed

Attached: Snapchat-1265262729.jpg (720x1280, 79.42K)

Let me kiss this bitch tits please

Attached: 1654710879886.gif (112x112, 312.65K)

kek

You should be proud.

Why

for being going through this beautiful metamorphosis and becoming a wonderful woman

Attached: 1654385629846.gif (640x360, 3.02M)

Stfu

start hrt asap

Do you make milk

No dude that will make it worse.
No

god I would love to suck on those supplie nipples, please user, let me come over so I can drink your milk

I'm a fucking dude. I don't have milk

News flash: the only time people will pay attention to your body when you're out swimming is when you either mog the shit out of almost everyone there OR are fat as fuck.

Get over your self-confidence issues and lift for yourself and not because you're self-conscious infront of other people. Good luck, fren.

Also I feel obligated to say nice tits!

I'm a guy with boobs and I already look feminine enough face wise it's embarrassing

So hot, do you have a boyfriend? Please... Tell me you are single
I am interested

You don't know that for certain until you have a powerful nipple sucker like me have a try. What's your phone number?

Why is everyone trolling by pretending to hit on me. You guys are rly mean

Can't tell. Push them together and take another pic with your tongue sticking out

My tongue is gross, I have a couple spots too I'm breaking out lately

Attached: Snapchat-790091680.jpg (492x981, 92.15K)

Ok I'll give it to you. They aren't pushed together, but you did have that pic on tap. Good b8, subscribed.

yea bro that looks like gyno to me but you also look super physically unfit you should get some exercise if you can't swim you should at the very least do something be it calisthenics, lifting, running, cycling etc, you will look a lot better whether or not the gyno gets solved :)

Mmmm Would love that cute little tongue wrapped around my cock. You live in san fran, right?