Peyronie's

has anyone managed to straighten it without surgery? I don't believe the xiaflex bs

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 00.13.29.png (796x1043, 1.28M)

Nigga has a hook for a penis lmao

nice cock

Sorry you have to get the scar tissue removed user that's the only real fix

sorry about your sad sausage dick user

There is that penis extender that got posted a few days ago. The one you have to wear for a couple of hours a day. It also helps to straighten out a crooked penis, you might wanna look into that

I believe I can generate enough suction to correct this OP

Attached: 6AED5406-10DF-4E93-8C77-9869C3F1C9C0.jpg (300x234, 16.15K)

Isn't the Phallosan Forte supposed to help with this?

can a penis that shape be a good thing? it hits the g spot anally

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANIGGERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1653622596667.jpg (700x838, 134.53K)

I don’t believe the prostate is located one inch in and a hard right.

Thats a man.

that dick is on a mission to find the mythical g spot

Hello user, got my peyronies disease fixed with surgery and have been happy about it since. Do your research, find a good clinic/doctor/surgeon. I had nesbit procedure which removes tissue on the longer side, somewhat shortening your dick by 1-2cm, but it was worth it. It's possible they snip your foreskin too, not an issue when you are circumcised, but its done to avoid complications during healing. You could discuss with the surgeon whether a cut that leaves as much of the foreskin intact is possible. (actually not peyronies since my dick curve was congenital, same procedure tho)

Cute woman

>turn clockwise
>fixed

Good for surprise involuntary sex

but when it gets pushed in it goes a little bit longer in. But okay

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
This makes me feel better about my dick. Thanks user

Imagine getting fucked by this while laying on your right side

hahahah

I have been since the thread started

my threads get deleted but this stays up?

mods confirmed faglords

Attached: 1654813659081.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

Holy shit, can you lift a dumbbell with that?

Had to do a double-take cause it looks so much like my crotch area, except mine is less curved.

man this is honestly just sad

Is this a normal sized dick? I have a big dick so I have no idea what's normal