Bros I got /fit, I got a decent job, yet she just picked a richer guy

No one appreciates your starting point or your struggles. I just wanna go to my mum now

Attached: 2492C1FF-6C78-4AF3-B12C-49114B680DA0.gif (424x498, 2.13M)

you gotta toughen up your leather or else youll just go through life being sad forever and then you die

When did women start caring so much about career/income? My dad was literally a janitor and he still managed to get married and reproduce

Jews are making simple life more and more expensive.

lmao imagine TRYING

Take the fuck-it pill and buy a neon orange tank top you dumb nigger

She has 8/10 looks dude, she can get any guy

Ikr that whore even rubbed it in by saying she is seeing someone after I had cut contacts. I had to block her

Attached: 760D5BC4-5009-454C-AA1A-9BF09704F67A.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

Wow FPBP but unironically, this user is right. If this is getting you down you are FUCKED for later on in life.

Toughen up you faggot. Abundance mindset.

and this surprises you?? lmao you're pathetic, whores gonna whore

>after I cut contact
So she didn't date until you stopped talking to her or did I read that wrong?

Good thing there are billions of women or else this may be a problem worth spending longer than 1 hour thinking about

But on the other hand, she has been jobless for 6 months (the guys pays for her everything) and heavily under debt, and several mentally ill and on pills. So I have mixed feelings now

Attached: 8E92A0C2-453E-428C-B8D8-D9874A4D48FD.jpg (2400x1350, 224.35K)

Please stop, you can post on r9k if you're that bothered user but please stop shitting up the board, what were your lifts like today?

Last time I told her to fuck me or leave and she left. All of a sudden she reached out again, about how she cares about me and how she remembers me and that kind of bs. Then ended up with she is seeing someone. Not sure what’s her endgoal, but I told her I am in shape (sent a kino bicep shot) and told her I am doing better than ever

So you cut contact because she didn't want to put out and now you're upset that she found someone else? Bro how autistic are you lmao?

I did bicep curls with 70lbs zz bar, then hammer with 30lbs dumbells, then inclined bicep curls on a bench with 40lbs dumbell. I was gonna do squats but all the barbells were hogged by idiots so I just came back. I will so legs today

No I am mad coz the whore reached out after months ranting about how she cared about me. Like you fucking whore leave me alone. I had to block her in the end

your response was shallow af kek i feel sorry for you bro, should have never responded and watch her lose her mind

Your fault for dating a literal whore.

Well I left her on read and blocked her after. I will get in better shape and get better jobs and gonna make my mum proud

kinda redeemed a lil but still

Ignoring your autism regarding why you cut contact with her....
You handled her reaching out to you the wrong way. Should've either just left her on read or should've just replied with a simple OK and ignore rest of her messages.
Both would've made her lose her mind and not make you look like a gigantic faggot.
If a relationship doesn't work out with a person the first time, it's always better to not even try to make it work the second time.

She sounds like a keeper.

Tbf with you I still like her. The only girl who ever understood me, but oh well