Why doesn't chili get more love as a fitness food?

Why doesn't chili get more love as a fitness food?

>beef
>beans
>tomato sauce
>spices

that's literally it. what's not to like? Make a giant pot of it and you have food for a week or more and it takes no effort or skill to prepare

Attached: chili.jpg (500x500, 36.24K)

*BRRRRRRRRFPFPPFPFPBPRPPFPFPFP*

Attached: 1643045691350.jpg (960x956, 259.48K)

fact: brapping is just the sound of your body building muscle

Attached: 1604632502109.png (1282x916, 27.87K)

It makes my poopie box smelly

I fucking love chili, my nigga
I'd fucking die for chili, my nigga

Best cutting meal and it’s not even close

I add onion and cheese to mine, but chili is top tier, fucking luv me some chili

I love chili. Usually just throw like 8-12oz in my blender bottle for the gym.

Yeah I fast 27hrs once a week and I break it on Saturday with with a small bowl of quark and some apple sauce, just to warm up my stomach.

Then I make the most fucking delicious chili in existence. 500g beef, 350g beans, 200g tomato, one and a half sweet onion, 4 cloves garlic, cumin, coriander seed, black pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, paprika powder, some olive oil, simmer that shit for an hour while pouring in a broth of stock cubes with masa harina every 10 minutes. Grate 150g of cheddar and sprinkle some on top every now and then as I plow through it with a big bag of nacho chips.

Nothing fucking better in life. Tastes amazing from start to fucking finish and it's nearly 150g of protein in one sitting. The moment it's over, the moment I have my last bite, I already look forward to next Saturday.

chili is fucking BASED

Attached: IMG_20220521_19580k6.jpg (3800x2850, 3.84M)

every week I make chili, my lifts grow and my recovery is great. I don't know what it is. Probably the bonebroth. I've been using ground turkey but will probably go back to beef.

Thanks for the suggestion. I might make some. You can eat it with rice, pasta or even potatoes for variety. And imo the leftovers taste better when you cook it in a frying pan. I even knew someone who actually prepares it, let it cool off and THEN blasts it in a microwave.

bone broth in chili huh, what's your recipe?

Monitoring thread

Swiggity swoley this recipe i have stoley.

>beans
No

Half an onion
1tsp of butter at bottom of pot
throw in the beef/turkey/chicken/whatever

cook and churn until brown - don't have to cook all the way through as the boilling will cook the rest
Throw in bone broth as your "water"
chopped chillies with seeds still intact
diced tomatos - personal taste
season with cumin, onion powder and other garnish stuff - then some ardvark hot sauce

luv et

oh and beans

>500g beef, 350g beans, 200g tomato, one and a half sweet onion, 4 cloves garlic, cumin, coriander seed, black pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, paprika powder, some olive oil
Fuck. In Canada this would cost me half my weekly wages.

do you just toss it in the frying pan to reheat? I usually nuke it bc im lazy (and cook for the whole week at once) but is it worth reheating on a pan?

lmao stay out we are full fuck you

what about lentils? its the ultimate poverty food