Do you hide your lifting habits from other people or do you talk to everyone about it when there's a chance?

Do you hide your lifting habits from other people or do you talk to everyone about it when there's a chance?

I don't talk about it but I don't hide it either.

Attached: IMG_20220609_150552_909.jpg (720x1280, 186.6K)

brehs...she needs an HWD between those milkers

I brag about it 24/7

>bro you look great what's your routine
>I don't lift weights...
>so you do cardio?
>I have sex every day if that counts but yeah thats about all the excercise I do
Then I let the silence linger

better to answer with something like "yeah i do some pushups now and then" than explaining that I go 2 hours a day 6 days a week just to look 6.5/10

The only times i ever mention that i even lift is when someone asks me why i am not free to hang out and i have to tell them that i already planned to hit the gym. No one (aka. normies) likes people who constantly talk about their hobbies so i just avoid talking about fitness, classic literature, art, manga and literally everything else that is interesting to me because 29/30 times the person youre talking to couldnt care less about what youre passionate about. The only person who knows my lifting habits is a friend of mine who also works out

Attached: 1654556086256.jpg (680x409, 40.46K)

I didn't ask you at all.

*pinches

Yes, because I don't even lift and it would probably hurt my credibility

I do the opposite. I look shredded and muscular without training and while eating like shit (physics grad) and I'm embarrassed of it for my career and aesthetic aspirations (skinny twigs look better and active people are usually weaker cognitively).

I talk about it a lot. I think it's really interesting and talk to the people who care about it. That being said I keep my mouth shut around women about it.

I bring it up as much as possible around fat, out-of-shape people. I mention that I lost 40 pounds in 6 months and that it wasn't even hard.

Literally BUILT for BBC!

Attached: 1646173630891.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

I usually just say: "I walk around a lot if that counts"

Attached: file.png (324x1160, 328.95K)

(Hangul Writer’s Dick)

Eunbi mogs Jihyo

Attached: eunbi3.webm (1034x1080, 2.96M)

god i wish i had boobs like that

It depends, if they don't exercise there is not much to talk about. If they bring the topic first then I talk about it
Jihyo is hotter

Attached: 1637568401689.webm (888x1280, 2.86M)

>tfw no thick kgf
just end my life already

Yes and when people ask how I got so in shape I just say I stopped eating tortillas

Holy shit, I agree.