Is it possible to motivate your girlfriend/wife to work out (with you) if you have a homegym?

Is it possible to motivate your girlfriend/wife to work out (with you) if you have a homegym?

Attached: 217351112_109107594781072_533144781239480471_n.jpg (1080x1094, 136.49K)

No.

"Hey remember when you said you wanted more followers on insta? Here's some anavar, after working out for 6 months you'll have 10m+ followers."
It's that easy (assuming your gf is 8/10+)

Yes. Even an lazy/obese woman will get fit with the right amount of hand holding, they're easy as fuck to manipulate, but you need to realize you'll be doing a lot of the work if it turns out she has no motivation of her own.

Don’t worry OP I’ll motivate your gf/wife to work out with me instead

The real cheat code is finding a sweet, pretty faced fat chick who you coach to be a loyal trad wife.

Yes, the only issue is getting yourself to exercise, it's so hard brehs, sofa be so comfy sometimes...

In my (admittedly limited) experience. She’s more likely to want to exercise regularly if it’s something she can do by herself and fit into her own schedule. by lifting with you she’s likely to view that more as relationship time or an activity she’s doing with you rather than a physical workout she’ll be able to get really into because she’ll first and foremost be worrying about you and how things are between you two. If she doesn’t enjoy the workout/has a bad workout (which happens to all of us sometimes) that’ll feel the same to her as if you’d had a bad date and she’ll quickly either decide she doesn’t like working out or she’ll never try very hard which will eventually annoy you (which she’ll be able to sense and will feel bad)

I've actually done that and she got skinny and then became twitch famous and dumped my ass with the excuse of "I just don't love you anymore idk why" MAYBE BECAUSE UR SKINNIER NOW AAAHHHHHHHHHHH I fucking hate women

Shut up faggot

just tell her no more HWD til she does

>dating fat girls
Lol
What she meant was "I realized you're a loser and I was settling for you because I was fat"

Attached: 4F02CD1F-C806-4E2C-9401-A13E2D8253C3.jpg (720x404, 31.6K)

Sounds like she wasn't actually that sweet. Find someone who's actually loyal and loving and this won't be an issue. Yes, I know it's an impossible battle.

no

>dating someone who's on social media
>dating someone who cares about follower numbers on social media
NGMI

Fuck you I am your God, you change MY diapers, not the other way around. Never forget that

Yes, I've gotten my gf to do lower body with some arms and back and then jump rope.
>imagine this part of the post is spoilered
She already has a fit body, I persuaded her to lift because I wanna smother my face in her hairy cunt and lick her sweaty pits before we bang after her workout

Attached: 1652568790741.jpg (684x601, 63.82K)

probably, my gf feels really awkward in the gym as its expected to dress like a whore and if you dont you'll attract attention anyway. we've been rollerblading together and shes interested in joining me when we get a home gym

yea user, thats what i meant.

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl