Any of you have trouble breathing through your nose?

>at most 40% flux of air when breathing through nostrils,
>been told I'm snoring when sleeping
>can't fully breath in through nostrils because I can feel the resistance
I think I have Deviated Septum, I even have a little bone bump on my nose like pic related on the left (not mine but same situation). How do I fix the breathing problem? Can I fix it naturaly or do I need a surgery?

Attached: Deviated-Septum-Treatment-Without-Surgery-01.jpg (1000x364, 60.1K)

Put duct tape over your mouth while you sleep to force yourself to breath through your nose.

that bump on the nose is very very normal. only plastic surgery monsters shave it off, a good surgeon will ensure you have that slight bump. a deviated septum is internal.
do you have allergies? tried any nasal sprays, saline washes? improve your room air quality

This shit changed my life. I used to constantly toss and turn and only breathe through one nostril. Now I can breathe through both and continue to do so even when doing cardio. In through nose, out through mouth.

Costs like $15 at the store, wish I knew about it sooner.

Attached: 71ua26B4eoL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (853x995, 155.09K)

Forgot to mention the first time I used it there was so much snot coming out it felt like I lost two pounds

I can't be sure but I think deviated septum is just another scam to make money. Supposedly a huge fraction of the world has something that needs surgery to correct, I ain't buying it.

I had surgery earlier this year for deviated septum where they correct is and shaved my turbinates. Got people under, cut up and you're back home a few hours later.

I've always been a mouth breather and suffered from sleep apnea but now shit has improved a lot. I'm no longer tired all the time and can run only using my nose

Doesn't mucus (snot) trap viruses and shit though? That's a main function of it. I'd be wary of permanently tampering with anything my body does.

Some people who get the surgery end up committing suicide because the turbinate reduction makes them feel like they aren't inhaling air through their nose when they actually are. 24/7 feeling of suffocation

I used it like two years ago and haven't had to since. I still have snot it's just not permanently backed up anymore.

Attached: C1521C25-082C-450A-A4E0-854222F46DC9.gif (1350x1552, 1.45M)

>do you have allergies? tried any nasal sprays, saline washes?
I tried a nasal spray but not for long as it only provided some minutes of relief, then back to cloging. I will try the saline washes

Will try this as well, many thanks

I also had a little bump and the wall inside the nose was a little sideways, therefore blocking the pathways. (nonnative speaker)

Got a surgery, didn't pay anything. (health insurance in germoney ;)) and it looks better now. He also removed the bump a little. Breathing was better although it seemed like he shifted the problem from one nostril to the other. But in general breathing got better.

fuck off, now you're making me insecure

how much did it cost?

It's a real concern, don't go to a shit doctor if you get it done

sorry, i live in a first world country

Surgery hiding the bad genes which will persist in the population

I've seen people here say to do this. Is this legit?

Need to try this.
I've always had trouble breathing through my nose, one thing that's been helping me a lot lately is fixing my posture. Anons should try it now, do a wall angel and stand up straight then see if your breathing is better, I had day and night difference.

Attached: 1611619091080.gif (250x442, 3.82M)

it was in a hospital and the doctor with highest rank in this field did it. People don't know I had a surgery, they don't see it. He did a good job in that regard, although I went there cause I really had difficulty breathing, especially when lying in bed.

Vacuum your mattress with a specialized vacuum to remove dust mite poop if you have an allergy.