Can any of the desk jockeys here recommend a chair that doesn't kill your back?

Can any of the desk jockeys here recommend a chair that doesn't kill your back?

Attached: businesswoman-with-lower-back-pain-from-sitting-on-office-chair-EEXM1R.jpg (1018x1276, 131.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steelcase.com/seating/high-performance-seating/gesture-ready-to-ship?cclcl=en_US
knoll.com/product/generation-by-knoll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can, get a standing desk and be done with it. Doesn't matter if you buy a million dollar chair, we weren't meant to sit for that many hours.

Sit up straight

Ikea Markus chair is legit.

Herman Miller Aeron
Steelcase Gesture
Steelcase Leap

Also, get a standing desk. Mix your sitting with standing.

I've got the ikea Millberget and it's absolutely perfect, never had a single issue

i've had this for 3 years and its shit
arm rests are too forward, seat is not deep enough, lumbar support needs to be removed because it pokes your spine. it's a decent chair if you slouch on it browsing phone but terrible for desk ergonomics

Steel case, level one is cheaper. Herman Miller is very good too.
store.steelcase.com/seating/high-performance-seating/gesture-ready-to-ship?cclcl=en_US

Any chair you get will fuck your back if you are sitting for hours. Stand up and walk around at least once an hour. I found this helped me get rid of back pain. Also helps with focus

Attached: E6307_507846_ebook_Main.jpg (580x480, 34.3K)

best post in the thread so far
I shelled out for a steelcase chair at the start of the pandemic. Cost me an arm and a leg but damn it's good quality. I also have a 5'x3' adjustable height standing desk that I love. Never have back problems from working at a desk anymore.

We also weren't meant to stand for that many hours.
You need to switch between sitting and standing every hour or two, and then lay down and stretch every once in awhile.

Attached: 1650081710531.png (454x303, 141.28K)

Chairs with backs are terrible for you. Get yourself a stool, and support your back with your own muscles. Since I started using one of these bad boys [pic related] All my back pain went away.

Attached: ikea_frosta_stool_in_birch_1538205916_73a31fbd0_progressive.jpg (1080x1080, 60.55K)

steelcase leap v2. check used office furniture depots if you’re poor.

oh an a balance board for passive leg + stabilizer gains while you’re standing. you are gains-maxxing while working, right user?

I have a steel case amia
It’s pretty based

her back hurts cuz of the HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] she took last night

Best chair money can buy:

knoll.com/product/generation-by-knoll

Trips of truth. Herman Miller & steelcase shill above BTFO

>chair
I work standing up at my desk.

Unironically Secret Lab. I know Any Forums likes to meme it but this shit has amazing lumbar support and the neck pillow is a godsend.

Its true. No better way to fuck up your body than sit in a chair for 8 hours then go try to do squats cold.

The only good answer

Attached: hwd.jpg (640x424, 39.54K)

I also need a recommendation, maybe something like a rigid semi-soft lounge chair that's good to lean to? My butt has been killing me recently and it needs rest lol.

Also, best men's underwear for lifting? My boxers getting a bit too tight need to upgrade soon.

get a shitty wooden chair that makes you stand up and walk every 30 mins to an hour. it also froces you not to lean back into the backrest