>cucked outta gym
>start calisthenics
>go hard on pullups
>fuck up elbow
>takes months to recover, probably, it's still recovering
>dial it down on the pullups, only do them for recovery and maintenance
>decide it's time
>become a cardiofag (again)
>have already gone hard on that stuff before, fucked up my shins several times, fuckin shin splints, took MONTHS TO RECOVER each time
>buy good shoes
>focus on uphill HIIT to spare my shins
>all is well
>fuck up my ankles
>will prolly take months to recover
not gonna lie bros, I fucking hate the human body so much it's unreal, my pride is prolly gonna need months to recover.
>inb4 "fucking retard"
Yeah, I know, but still

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (600x598, 52.38K)

You're prone to injury. Get back in the gym and do sets of 25-30 for life

Have you tried warming up by any chance op?

Sir yes sir, my warmups are excessive.
Funnily enough, the reason pullups fucked my elbow was too high reps. It wasn't a snap, it was wear and tear.

Are you swole at least or some skinnyfat monstrosity?

King of ottermodes.
Imagine Geralt, if he had shitty chest genes.

Do you stretch? Seriously, targeted stretching before and after your workouts. How is your mobility and flexibility? You're clearly injury prone so if you're not prioritizing staying loose you will snap your shit up on the daily

People keep telling me stretching will agitate injuries, and I've felt that in personal experiences aswell. Stretching my forearms fucked up my elbow ten times more.

Not gonna lie, OP, you made me laugh.
Sucks to be you I guess, but man's gotta admire your dedication.

Attached: 1654265352641.jpg (699x577, 31.7K)

There's a difference between active and passive stretching.
You should do the former before lifting to help with warming them up and for mobility, and the latter after, to help the muscle relax

I do the "active" stretches during my warmups, those are fine, shit like resistance band pulls, swinging arms etc etc. It's the static stretches that seems to fuck me up sometimes, apart from all the other up-fuckery I fuck upon myself.

Nw and ty bro, gotta make the best out of the situation, even if that amounts to joking about it on a Uralic Yak Herding forum

Swim.

>go hard on swimming
>riptide carries me away
>takes months to crawl my way back up from the ocean floor
Do you really think it's a good idea to put a retard like me in proximity to anything deeper than a puddle?

Maybe just try swimming, user

Learn to detect problems early and work around them.
>monitor diddly form to ensure you aren't doing snap-shit pulls
>adjust setup, style, or weight if you notice excess lumbar rounding
>notice shoulder pain on bench
>instead of plowing through, switch to DB bench or swiss bar to give your rotator cuff time to heal
>nagging elbow pain on pullups
>instead of carrying on doing the thing that hurt you, switch grips for a while to change the angle at which your elbow has to move
>prone to shin splints
>don't choose uphill sprints for your cardio you nonce. Row, hike, cycle, swim, or do anything other than the one kind of non-meme cardio most likely to fuck your shit up
Or ignore all of this and use genetics as a cope for the fact that you have no idea how to train sustainably

Cheers bro. Tho to make some constructive discussion, I dont really get why it takes months to recover from your injuries, I mean I regularly fuck up my shoulders, I have a recurring tendonitis in my left elbow and also had shin splints when started running, fucked up my lover back multiple times, 2 weeks ago I literally pulled either a rhomboid or my lower traps while sleeping (yeah I know), but I always get back into the game as soon as possible, In my experience you have to move for shit to heal faster and get stronger.

check out hypermobility syndrome, you sound like you may have it
might be your range of motion is too big and that's making you prone to injuries

>has never listened to his body
>has constant joint failure
>has constant bone fractures
>t. unelastic vegan
found the fucking retard, eat an egg retard

Attached: rednroge-3320318.jpg (1023x2018, 134.83K)

that might've been az interesting post but with that picture... no, sorry, you must kys immediately. theres no two ways around it

OP would definitely drown if he tried swimming