DYEL General /dg/

Attached: dyel.png (978x595, 658.69K)

who's the girl

Yes. Wide grip pull-ups are for dyels who don't understand back development. We've all done them though. You gotta walk before you can run. Get off the guys dick.

wait fr

Attached: 1654716452883.jpg (930x692, 150.34K)

Attached: dyelrow.webm (960x540, 703.32K)

this girl is hot as fuck, what's her @

what do you even talk about.

How many pullups and chinups should I aim for each day? I'm currently doing around 15 chinups and 35 pushups and 5 pullups. Then 75 crunches, but I want to get a 20kg plate to hug to my chest while doing the crunches and do only 25 or 30 of them. I've also been doing one scoop of muscle milk in a glass of milk. I've done this for 2 months now, 5 days a week. I still need to shift my diet around but mest is expensive and so is the gym and with 5 dollar gas I need to cool it on spending money. And if things get worse in America I need to have a training regimen I can maintain without the gym since it might not be an option..I'm also scared of going. I go until I can't go further usually and that's the numbers I posted above. Am I not doing enough? Should I start using a weighted backpack? I know I'll need to actually lift eventually but I want to know how far I can go with just chinups and pullups. And what can I do calisthenics wise for the legs? I hike alot and walk all day at work but that's not real exercise.

I do 4x12 pull ups with a wide grip and i feel it in my back and in my biceps everytime.

symmetricstrength.com/standards#

nazi boy at my gym

Attached: DHNRCQUXgAAfYzm.jpg (794x882, 116.22K)

Kek, someone who actually lifts here, salut.

This guy gets it

> Can't even KO the nazi boy with his weak limbs.

Hahaha, faggot.

>How many pullups and chinups should I aim for each day?
More than last time
>I want to know how far I can go with just chinups and pullups. And what can I do calisthenics wise for the legs?
You can get far enough for your goals with just calisthenics but you'll need a real routine. Hit up the lit sticky, download the book 'overcoming gravity', and use the principles to build a proper training plan.

>symmetricstrength.com/standards#
Alright I think I get the point. Is there a good calisthenics version of starting strength I can use?

Those numbers are useless without your weight. If you're 130lbs they're shit. If you're 200lbs however 15 chinups is strong, assuming they're proper reps with full range of motion and correct form

explain, you faggots. what's wrong with a wide grip? i though that's the one that hits the lats the most.

Close grip chinups give the most rom and puts your biceps in the most advantageous position so that they don't fail you before your lats get in on it.

its about sending a message

Attached: fit_cbt_muscle_bro_randy_chad_uwu.jpg (654x501, 56.89K)

I'm pretty sure my lats fail before my biceps.