Is there any point in doing legs if on a cut? if lifting for size. since you cant gain muscle on a cut

is there any point in doing legs if on a cut? if lifting for size. since you cant gain muscle on a cut

Attached: cucumber.png (768x1024, 764.56K)

The only massive cucumber she's thinking about is from her ex
Used goods with a personality of a stale bush, not to mention an ugly portrait

>since you cant gain muscle on a cut
Retard

Incel

you still need to train to retain that muscle.

i don't have any muscle there.

>Has a pick of any girl from the village
>Gets the only one that has had a canon serious relationship
Even in your wildest fantasy, you're still a cuck

>Leah
Gigabased
Also working legs helps you burn more since those muscles are bigger and therefore expend more energy.

But i can't gain muscle when on a cut?

women and wine is a combo that always leads to HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] discussion

If you don't exercise legs, you'll lose leg muscle in addition to losing fat

i do not have leg muscles at all because i skipped leg day before cutting.

you must be swimming in chromosomes then to have the audacity to ask this motherfuckin dense fuckin question

well duh so yes or no?

you need to kys

personally I've been "on a cut" for 2 years but have gained weight and muscle slowly and my body composition has kept improving. if i just stopped working out because im "supposed" to be losing weight i would get weaker and fatter.

i dont understand caloric restriction i cant do it i literally am not mentally capable of doing it

Based.

Had a really hot woman flirt with me like this before. She was a couple years older than me, tipsy, and kept feeling my rock hard cock under my pants while telling me how she really liked getting fucked by big dicks. Ended up blowing a load in my pants when she started whispering in my ear what she wanted me to do to her when I took her home. She didn’t stop laughing for the next hour until I threw her into my bed and fucked her senseless all night

Attached: s283dn.jpg (1663x2371, 670.49K)

Bruh this is Alex from minecraft

>Ended up blowing a load in my pants when she started whispering in my ear what she wanted me to do to her
Damn that's hot. I'm jealous.

Fucking kek, imagine getting this worked up and projecting so hard due to a fucking drawing.

yes, there is a point. you've avoided exercising your legs, but you care about fitness, so now start using your legs. just start. stop focusing on the idea of working out and face your fear of legs