Motivational quote of the day:

Pain is temporary, success is permanent.

Attached: whoa.jpg (312x275, 22.28K)

>success is permanent.

No pain, no gains

Painis cupcake

>whoa.jpg
Is this a BLACKED reference?

what a retarded line but then again we are here to discuss women taking bbc

>but then again we are here to discuss women taking bbc

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

if the pain is too much, set your goals lower.
one cheatmeal a day is ok.
if you don't feel good you can skip that workout today.
permabulk on +4000cal is a great idea.

Attached: goblin.jpg (870x1213, 438.27K)

Ah yes, the Israelis are awake finally

Success is the best revenge.

It's not. The pain and struggle to overcome the challenge results in permanent success mentality. Once you reached a goal, you will realize that EVERYTHING is truly possible if you fight hard enough and never give up.

I started at zero and my goal was to run around the local lake. Months of pain and struggles later, i actually did manage to run around the lake easily. All on my own, without external help, just by sheer willforce and discipline.

"We experience much of our positive emotion in relation to goals. We are not happy, technically speaking, unless we see ourselves progressing-- and the very idea of progression implies value. Worse yet is the fact that the meaning of life without positive value is not simply neutral. Because we are vulnerable and mortal, pain and anxiety are an integral part of human existance. We must have something to set against the suffering that is intrinsic to Being."

>everything is truly possible
Imagine having this level of delusion

Attached: a2657bcececc5211b088ef3cdd123b8e.jpg (500x549, 63.75K)

Yeah, just imagine it and then actualize it.

Why doesn't it work with a gf?

>t. Acolyte of Jordan Peterson

It would work if you actually tried hard enough. Stop making excuses. And if you don't have a GF, stop blaming women. You are not entitled to a GF, you have to work on yourself to be someone a girl actually wants to be around with.

GOMAD? Try chocolate milk!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBORINURU!!!!!

>hfw you pull out the HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]