Is it true that if you have a girlfriend or even a wife other girls will try to steal you away and replace her?

Is it true that if you have a girlfriend or even a wife other girls will try to steal you away and replace her?

Attached: lu91elmgkl861.jpg (1167x1448, 116.21K)

Yeah its annoying, but social proof is a big thing for women

yeah, You never have more opportunities when you have a gf.

How would you even savely switch up girlfriends? Just break up and date the other girl or slowly cheat, what's the best strategy here?

cheat, women love the naughty forbidden nature of cheating relationships.

cheat and don't get caught

Have a hobby your gf hates so you get out the house a few times a week

I never get as much mires as when im out wit a chick

Yes bro chicks will test your loyalty for their own self esteem, they get off on it

Find a woman who loves you and brush off these hoes like dust in the wind brother

>switch
No user you dont understand. You keep the wife, then you fuck all the other girls on the side. See if you leave your gf for another girl, that girl may like the validation at first, but then she realizes you dont have the other girl anymore and suddenly she doesnt like you as much. Then she wakes up one day and says "I've fallen out of love" and hops on another cock. You need that main girl to make the system work unless you're an absolute Chad or celebrity and already have all the social proof you'll ever need

My own has been less responsive as of late. I dont think shes fucking around but she very could be. Was thinking of just not speaking to her for a few days, make her wonder what I'm doing.

I wish.

This has not been my experience

>shit testing like a BPD woman

Are you really that terrified of having a fucking conversation with her? Literally just be direct, pussy.

>Is it true
No.

It's because you aren't paying them any attention. Works with or without a gf.

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Attached: 1654404465096.jpg (850x400, 120.99K)

Its weird, but when I had my ex I noticed other girls gave me more attention, and in general showed more interest. Now that im single it's the complete fucking opposite. what happened bros? btw if you pretend to have a gf it doesnt work, like its a buff they see on you.

Attached: 0987654322345.jpg (400x333, 14.55K)

maybe it’s not as apparent to you since you’re more focused on the girl you’re out with. i know i do that. it’s only the very obvious mires that stand out to me, ones you can’t not notice as it’s intentional on the miring woman’s behalf

My girlfriend is debating whether or not to dump me lol. Fuck I love that girl

Attached: lol sleep.png (850x400, 172.92K)

dump her first