Mother diagnosed with early onset dementia at 50

>Mother diagnosed with early onset dementia at 50

This has been the most soul crushing experience of my life. I am very close to my mother, and observing her slowly mentally decline is painful.

Dementia is preventable, and I want to avoid this fate as much as possible.

Post brain maxxing / dementia preventing life style changes

Attached: 1627444348497.jpg (3648x2432, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_xu2zLlQAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't get trapped as a caretaker for "just a few years" it goes on forever.

Sorry man, I worked in a hospital and that was probably the biggest thing that bothered and terrified me. It really sucked seeing how it affected their loved ones, too. I know that I would want to be mercifully put down before I forget who I am or who the ones I loved were.

>Dementia is preventable
It's not though, unfortunately for you it's a genetic condition

Exercise considerably reduces your risk of dementia

I feel you OP, my mom had kidney disease for few years and kept it a secret not going on dialysis. One hospital visit and we all find out she has kidney failure and must use dialysis to survive. The wait for a kidney is 6+ years. She will not let me donate her a kidney even though I insist, it crushes me seeing the life being sucked out of her as her hair thins more and more. *reaches in for a hug* we're both gonna make it.

Attached: bro_cop.jpg (576x475, 52.3K)

There are things you can do that increases the chances of getting it like being lonely, depressed, isolated and having sleeping problems (especially problems falling asleep) and having a cynical way of thinking.

cum pool

Attached: 1538941119867.jpg (768x1024, 131K)

So how do you deal with this? Lets say your mother gets its in her early to mid 50's and it just goes on and on. What are your options? Is euthanasia for dementia allowed? Do you just put her in a dementia home when she gets to bad to handle? My mom is probably gonna get it in a few years

What is even the use of such a shitty small pool?

Exercise, remove PUFA, lots of saturated fats, avoid lectin rich foods

I do all of these things

Part of the cause is acute long term lead exposure. They cant publicize that though. Everything had lead in it up until the 70s. Paint, cars, gasoline, children's toys, pipes, even drinking glasses. In fact drinking glasses still made with lead they just call them crystal glasses. Gasoline was still leaded until the 90s. Look at the boomer generation then look at symptoms of long term lead exposure.

Dont think were better now either. Lead may no longer be a threat, but we have new ones. Endocrine disruptors in soi and plastics going to haunt our whole generation.

What's your favorite video that takes place here? For me it's SNYD-036.

Attached: thuumbn.jpg (678x450, 91.33K)

I do all of these things

I do all of these things...

I do all of these things

Attached: 1646334921993.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Raw meat

meditation/prayer

Never eat carbs. Simple as.
youtube.com/watch?v=J_xu2zLlQAs