Is milk good for you?

Is milk good for you?

Bulking rn so I can defeat my bullies.

whey, sat fat and lactose causes IGF-1 spiking which is good for mass building i heard.

Because im small i keep getting bullied by the local girl gangs.
I think I look a bit soft and sensitive, like a doe eyed bambi, they just can't resist it seems.

Last time they cornered me, pushed me to the floor and teased me with upskirts, saying ill never get this. I tried to call for help but they slapped me and one gyaru looking one stuffed a thick sock of hers in my mouth.
I just can't deal with it I'm crying right now. Will it ever end? Who knows what they'll do to me next time? Their laughter haunts my dreams, I can't find peace.
SEND HELP

Attached: 1654752929170.jpg (1200x1200, 112.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aprnz0rigoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the plan. We meet up and switch places. You live my life and I live yours. That way I can spare you the pleasure- I mean pain of the horrible upskirts and dirty socks. Deal?

For me it's fairlife whole milk with the lid covered

>Is milk good for you?
Stopped reading after that. The answer is yes. Stick to whole milk, and get the least pasteurized milk you have access to

yes

Milk is incredibly good for you, Indo-Europeans and Mongols conquered the world while being fueled by milk.
>Last time they cornered me, pushed me to the floor and teased me with upskirts, saying ill never get this. I tried to call for help but they slapped me and one gyaru looking one stuffed a thick sock of hers in my mouth.
>I just can't deal with it I'm crying right now. Will it ever end? Who knows what they'll do to me next time? Their laughter haunts my dreams, I can't find peace.
>SEND HELP
Didn't read, but have fun with milk gains

It's terrible tho. One keeps spitting in my mouth. If I struggle or close my trap I get kicked in the balls.
; ;

You're here forever

Attached: 5bf2c26708f2b6de1f1916a84d6449d2.jpg (1125x746, 163.16K)

WAWTT
WAWET
WAWLTT
WAWRT
WAWWT
WAWFT

Attached: 1654758967292.png (781x828, 519.14K)

Of course it's good for you, as long as you're getting organic milk from healthy cows it's one of the healthiest things you can eat, it's a complete food. There's a reason babies thrive on it. Try get raw milk if you can, it builds your immune system.

>WAWTT
Went for a roon and did a cheeky pull
>WAWET
Ordered some viet
>WAWLTT
Kid606
>WAWRT
Reading about the ming dynasty
>WAWWT
OoT speedrun
>WAWFT
Comfy

I'm so tired bros. Got fucking birthing class for 3 hours

Attached: c3e5f7d4e4d7e0db443ea1637fa315d0-sample.jpg (667x1000, 152.87K)

Number 11 down minus the labels going to smash 20 tonight plus labels hopefully
Stay comfy sama
SOON

Attached: ruri8.jpg (1920x1080, 142.26K)

Would it be a feasible business idea to basically use women as cows?
Think about it. Humans consume milk from other animals, no other species does this, all other drink milk from their own species only.

I would build a 'farm', basically regular suburban gated communities, except with just 2 women each living in a house, the house has a collection system for milk, which gets pumped through pipes to a central collection area for further processing/packaging

The women would live comfortable lives, they just have to eat healthy, do a bit of light excercise and are else free to spend the day drawing/sewing/or other creative activities.

Every two hours (or at whatever intervall necessary) the boobs will be milked with one of those pumps for it, then dumped to the collection area

Women enlisted in this program will receive pay at the end of their service for how many gallons they produced.

youtu.be/Aprnz0rigoA
Idk

>pulled a muscle playing silly bugger with my little brother
27 is the new 40 apparently. Didn't fail any lifts last night which was good. 55kg squats, 27.5kg OHP and 65kg deadlifts. Some other guy there was squatting 2 plate and I was mirin.

Attached: 1654765181755.jpg (522x680, 91.31K)

Keep it up.

Tomboy is almost meaningless at this point.

no one cares. shut up.

thoughts on goat milk?

fuck you! tomboy girls is what inspired troons. tomboys will always be better since they are all natural.

Goat is GOAT
Also try norwegian goat cheese

Attached: gjetost.jpg (404x330, 12.03K)