Tfw you’re vegetarian, and outside of milk and eggs, your sources of protein are lentils...

tfw you’re vegetarian, and outside of milk and eggs, your sources of protein are lentils,edamame and other shit that are low in bioavailability

Attached: 09D3F86D-A224-46AF-91BA-6524B29B0F96.jpg (400x400, 22.22K)

>vegatarian
get out of my board tranny

i’m not vegetarian because of some hippie bullshit you retard
my abusive fucking parents raised me as one and now it’s hard to grow out of it

I’m not a vegetarian but faggots like you are unironically worse than vegans, why do you give a shit what other people eat.
retarded and cringe boomer mindset

literally eat meat, you faggot. it tastes good and you'll out of you meme-tarian ways
because vegan diets have been shown to HURT humans in the past and even today. remember unbeatable canelo? dude got fucked by pic rel THE MOMENT he began his meme-tarian diet. meat eaters like Tyson Fury stay fucking hoes and is still undefeated. Why would someone hinder themselves by only eatting plants? are they masochists? i just dont understand

forgot pic:

Attached: disgustedbivol.png (214x244, 64.62K)

>I'm not gay my father just raled me since I was 5 so I continue going on grindr to find a new dick to duck my ass every day
Cope

kys boomer

I'm probably younger than you lmao. If my parents had ever tried to force things on me as a child I would have murdered them in their sleep. Better a slave in prison than a slave in your own body.

Do you not like the taste of meat then?

edgy

>outside of milk and eggs
does that mean you eat these? just use greek yogurt, eat tofu, or meat alts based off vital wheat gluten, or pea protein based meats. it's really not that difficult.. if you want to eat animal protein start with white fish. season it.

Milk, milk products, and eggs are going to be your protein sources. Beans are shit for protein. Not only is bioavailability low, beans have isoflavones which mimic estrogen in the body. Soi is the worst offender so quit eating edamame before you start getting gyno, but all beans have them. You're sabotaging yourself with bean protein. If being a veggie is that important to you then you're going to have to GOMAD or start eating at least 6 eggs per day, with cheese just to hit your minimum 55 grams per day so your muscles dont atrophy. Then you're going to need to pack on a lot extra to get 130-160 grams

>pure fucking wheat gluten
You're going to kill your intestines.
>pea protein meats
Its junk food. Pic related. Look at all those GMOs and Sneed oils. Plus its fucking mashed peas. He gets a nice dose of phytoestrogens with every bite, he gets to be bloated and gassy for a few hours, and it doesnt even taste good.
>tofu
Not only is tofu high in isoflavones, it's also very high in proline. That's a double whammy.
>greek yogurt
It's good and good for protein but the good stuff is pricey and he would need a lot of it.

Attached: Beyond-burger-nutrition-and-ingredients-3.jpg (700x933, 154.38K)

eat Scampi

Try Seitan. Fry up a few slices of this with some veggies and teriyaki sauce and if you do it right it has a taste and texture almost like steak. You've also got other dairy like cottage cheese and yogurt and you could add fresh fruit to make it special. Get some nuts and add them to oatmeal or hot cereal. There are so many options for vegetarians out there. You just need to get more adventurous in the supermarket and spend some time cooking.

Pic related. Hail Seitan!

Attached: homemade-seitan-recipe-seasoned-wheat-gluten-diy.jpg (680x1020, 56.11K)

You can make your own wheat gluten. You don't have to eat all those crappy food additives.

Greek yogurt has a lot of protein. I eat it and I’m not even veg. Might make things easier.

>I’m not a vegetarian but faggots like you are unironically worse than vegans, why do you give a shit what other people eat.
>retarded and cringe boomer mindset

Attached: 1651160270446.png (391x197, 34.76K)

So eat eggs, cheese and milk. I don't understand your problem.

so go to the store, slap the meat in a pan until brown and eat it. wtf do you mean grow out of eating the thing that makes vegetables edible