People who are in sunnier locations are far more attractive than those who are not. No I don't mean Africans...

People who are in sunnier locations are far more attractive than those who are not. No I don't mean Africans. I mean white people in Australia vs white people in the UK. Even within Australia, the people in Victoria are uglier than the people in Queensland.
When will the sun fear mongering stop? Look how fucking ugly British people are compared to Australians, they're literally the exact same type of white person just in two different locations, one is sunnier.
If you don't get sun exposure, you will look completely deformed.

Attached: landofchads.jpg (749x590, 68.8K)

You need to understand that the 1980s were peak Australia in every single conceivable way. The country has declined massively since then. Nobody looks like that anymore.

gigacope, all four are effortlessly 8+/10

People in the UK general are not attractive. You've picked bad comparisons.

>your brain is just tricked into finding australians more attractive because they actually have confidence and charisma while British fags are beta and apologize for everything.
Absolutely fucking not. Most British people end up looking like frogs like Maisie Williams. I guarantee you have seen many british people who look exactly like maisie williams, man or woman

Attached: Maisie_Williams_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (640x836, 99.22K)

I live in a desert and I'm ugly. Checkmate.

I think the two women are attractive and the guy on the right is a little Spinal Tap in presentation but styles change.

>I think your brain is just tricked into finding australians more attractive because they actually have confidence and charisma while British fags are beta and apologize for everything
You been under a rock rhe past two years?

Also australian women are fucking dogs, literally the worst among whites.

actually i meant the guy on the right, he's pretty. The other two are ugly as fuck and the girl on the right looks like a gyaru.

that bitch on the right looks like she's wearing blackface. catchers mitt tier skin

>he's pretty
They're quite clearly twins you retard how facially blind are you

fuck off Chang
they are, from left to right, 9/10 7/10 9/10 8/10
Peak light eyes/skin/hair white couples
Go be a jealous shitposting bitch somewhere else

Attached: 1649886077095.jpg (912x1024, 64.19K)

>You been under a rock rhe past two years?
not sure what this means.

Go to the gold coast and you will be shocked at how truly ugly you are

You think a Albanian girl is better looking than a Swede?

Now they all look frowny with weird grinch eyebrows. Probably from the concentration camps their government made for them.

lol that thing on the right is repulsive actually, looks like she crawled out of a coal mine

That girl on the right is a 0/10
Horrendously ugly, look at that tan, ugh

Such a confident people, cowering under their government's complete tyranny. Fuck, even canada put up some resistance.

>t. Hasnt been to Australia
Not every Australian looks like those guys or Hemsworth retard, there are plenty of uggos down under too. I can also cherry pick good looking british dudes like cavill or every bond actor lol

Hot

>one picture of her probably wearing shitty 80s self tanner means shes ugly
Shes quite obviously attractive under all that retard stop coping

>completely different brow ridge, nose shape, guy on the left has negative canathal tilt while the one on the right has hunter eyes
retard

>"I form my opinions of other countries from what I see on Any Forums!"

I live in Australia retard and I've lived in a non sunny state and also in the Gold Coast and the gold coast is filled with the biggest chads on planet earth, you are retarded

i dont follow schizophosting meta, sorry pal.

>go to fat boomer retiree tourist trap
no

Are there seriously people in here who deny the fact that British people are ugly

calm down and dilate, fag. southern european women blow angotroon women out of the water, simple as.

>t.

Attached: 1652243806529.png (974x998, 134.16K)

>just go to the beach bro it's full of tanned blond surfer gods
>go to the beach
>it's all chinks
>just like everywhere else

Attached: 1450182182058.png (652x1224, 424.56K)

>southern europe
Oh, so the sunny med places
You proved OP's point

no

I suffer as a pale victorian

i guess so.

Western Canada?

Once they shave their thick moustaches and chest hair they can look ok. Except for deep south, they just end up being pakis with diaper muffs.

nsw

show me one ausfalian anywhere near as chad as the english man, you cant.

Attached: 1654458267137.jpg (594x473, 313.72K)

I literally got compliments the moment I started exposing myself to sunlight frequently. My skin texture evened out. My mood is better, my face looks vibrant. I never got sunburnt. My hair is better, my eyesight is better. Sunlight cures all.

Attached: 1637664979185.jpg (607x658, 81.31K)

>they just end up being pakis with diaper muffs.
Sounds delicious

Crocodile hunter was pretty cool

>Sunlight cures all.
sunlight causes thymine dimers

He was raised in Jersey which is the sunniest location in the British isles and looks better with a tan

Attached: 48EA0D1200000578-0-image-a-18_1517883666933.jpg (1908x1146, 241.78K)

he was for a guy of 5'7