Okay, I have a lot of work to do, how do I go from the left to the right in this? I am 6'3. I will do whatever it takes

Okay, I have a lot of work to do, how do I go from the left to the right in this? I am 6'3. I will do whatever it takes.

Attached: Fitrsz.jpg (1152x1152, 284.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lift u fucking faggot. Body seems achievable in 2 years natty with good food, big caloric surplus, and a program that prioritizes shoulders

i didnt even know males could have that kind of breast. lol im fuckin around but fr you already know what to do, you just want us to be like "oooh man youre unsavageable stop lifting" and THAT (not the fact you look like a sentient beanbag) is why you will not make it.

lift and eat for 5 years

train only upper body. there's a limit of how much muscle you can put on your body

>I will do whatever it takes.
Steroids

That's some fine bro science

You have to be 18 to post here

>I will do whatever it takes
ok workout

> I will do whatever it takes.

Follow a good diet and weightlifting program for 2-3 years. Don’t expect quick results. Consistency is key.

So if I never work upper I get Tom Platz legs?

This seems good, recommended programs to follow for work out and diet? I want to keep my whole body built, legs and all, that photo just emphasizes what I'm going for.

If you have little muscle but you bulk by eating a big caloric surplus + lift heavy weights, you’ll gain muscle mass. I understand that. But if you’re eating surplus do you still retain body fat? Or does the fat you have get burned due to heavy lifting? Or does the fat stay over the muscle you’re developing and doesn’t get burned? I don’t really understand how fat burning works and I’m not sure if you can burn fat while on a bulk diet. Should a person who is skinnyfat just bulk and gain muscle or cut to get rid of their fat AND THEN bulk?

250mg test e 600mg tren e per week. Mk677 for appetite and ++gh release.
Yw six months from now.

Surplus calories don't just disappear into the void. If you still have too many after your muscle-building needs are met for whatever arbitrary timeframe you're looking at, it'll be stored as fat. You don't burn fat on a bulk diet; the point of a bulk diet is to gain mass, or "bulk up." This is useful because you don't know how many calories you need to optimize your muscle growth(and it's not an exact science anyway), so you consume an excessive amount to ensure you're getting good muscle growth. That means you'll build as much muscle as you can and then also some fat. The fat, essentially a by-product of your real goal of building as much muscle as you can, is easy to lose later--when you want to look shredded--by cutting back on calories while maintaining your level of exertion, as your body will prioritize keeping the muscles and burning the fat as fuel. With the fat reduced (not gone, as having some is healthy), you'll be left with muscles and a rough idea of your maintenance level. Accordingly, building muscles almost always comes first, regardless of your body type. There are exceptions, but this is the basic idea.

Attached: 1648949772156.jpg (960x853, 234.9K)

Interest for this

I see, this makes a lot of sense. Thanks for this and the pic too. I’ve got another question though. Wouldn’t it be more efficient to just eat maintenance? My TDEE is roughly 1700 (office job sedentary lifestyle). Lets say my workout burns ~200 cals. Wouldn’t it make more sense to eat 1800 cals and then burn 200 so I’m roughly on the benchline? I get that I wouldn’t be able to eat exactly that but isn’t that better than gorging on food to achieve a surplus and then doing the work later to cut? Or is the later alternative of bulking then cutting more efficient than just eating maintenance? My goal physique is basically the OP.

Also how do you track progress on a bulk diet? Because you’re building both fat and muscle as you said. Do you track progress through the mirror and looking at a weighing scale or should I not give a shit and just focus on getting higher reps and progressive overload; focusing on getting stronger?

Part of it is that it can be hard to get the grams of protein you need while under 2000 calories. It's possible on meme diets like eating exclusively egg whites but you end up deficient in other macros/vitamins which destroys any gains.

Yeah actually now that I think about it you’re absolutely right it would be really hard to gain muscle while eating so little. Food is fuel after all and so trying to lift heavy while eating so little would make it harder to lift and harder to gain muscle. Could you give me a rough estimate on how much I would need to eat to “bulk”? As I said I work a desk job but I make up for it by working about an hour and a half every second day (oxoxoo). I’m worried that eating too much would make me fat I guess

tdeecalculator.net/
here is the calculation of what you should eat if you want to bulk up, i'd say 2000cal is enough, don't worry about the fat, that's what you will deal with later, now you priority should be building muscle first. Also you should reduce your cardio to minimal while bulking up

The key part you're not understanding is that you don't know how many calories you're taking in, how many calories you need for optimal muscle growth, and how many calories you're burning. Your TDEE is a ballpark figure, a guess, an estimate to put you in the right neighborhood. It's a baseline amount so you can visualize the concept and begin at a starting point. Then you observe how your body changes over time and make adjustments to get where you want to go, and eventually it'll even out over a long period of time.

No one can tell you how much you need to eat, because that answer comes from an incomprehensible amount of background factors that are frankly beyond your control. You can get a rough estimate with your sex, height, weight, and "level of activity," (your TDEE) but the answer itself is unique. And not really that helpful, since it's not an exact science. Getting in shape is hard because you need the discipline to apply rigorous methodical testing and adjustment over a long period of time. You can't dumb it down like that you're trying to.

Likewise, what you're going to look like when you're muscular and low-fat is unique. You probably won't look like the guy in the OP just because of how your proportions and muscle inserts and all this other genetic shit differs from his. That doesn't mean you can't look good. But you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you want a specific person's body.

As for tracking progress, take CONSISTENT pictures. Same lighting, pose, time of day, hydration distance, angles. Take several. Scale probably isn't useful until you're cutting. Reps can be motivating, but efficient muscles are compact to a large degree, so being stronger doesn't necessarily mean you look better.

Attached: 1546228345680.png (1445x695, 94.28K)

Based Raziel.

SS + GOMAF