How do i get rid of this type of scars and become objectively less ugly

how do i get rid of this type of scars and become objectively less ugly

Attached: 2FF96FE1-CD21-49E4-A9BB-B96039AB7014.jpg (683x449, 22.92K)

Just stop giving a fuck about those scars.

I heard dermarolling helps but you gotta be very careful if you're doing it yourself?

Hyperdosing collagen may help your skin heal itself. If not, there's probably nothing you can do.

If it's an indented scar, you absolutely need a procedure called subcision. After that it's recommended to do a co2 laser treatment to even out the texture.

I think a girl who has these is trying to get with me.
her condition has improved a lot in the last year

Attached: ok.jpg (250x238, 5.68K)

Kek, my semi-ugly girlfriend has these and it is the chief reason why she was a virgin before she met me. I am 177cm and I weigh 79kg, whilst she is 185cm tall and weighs 82kg. Acne lowers your /10 score by 2 points at least.

Microneedling with PRP

Plastic surgery

Fraxel laser treatments. But mostly they just fade with age.

Microneedling. My wife had acne scares on her forehead, and before our wedding she invested in getting numerous microneedling and microdermabrasion treatments. It’s a slow process, but when looking at her before and after of about 2 years it’s a dramatic change. I hardly remember her scars being that bad, as they are barely noticeable now.

I've noticed women with children get this. If youre a dude, idk man

All suggestions here are bullshit.

Hop on tretinoin for 3-4 months and all of it will be gone.

This thing is so strong it literally peels your face and grows you a new so you need to use a lot of sunscreen to not damage your (new) skin.

And make sure you use a ton of moisturiser.

usless for indented scars which most people who suffer from severe acne scars have. Indented scars will always be visible under certain lighting conditions so just improving the texture won't help.

Retinol

>how do i get rid of this type of scars and become objectively less ugly

Just facemax and use all the beauty creams. Hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, retinol, collagen. do everything you can.

Get a knife and carve cool scars in your face

Eddie?

A girl I wish would try to get with me has these. She is a 10/10 mega qt even with them.
Plus she's Any Forums af so that's another plus.

Start slow, buffer your shit, otherwise you'll burn your face.

Call me crazy, but theres something very cute about girls with acne.

You're not crazy, my ex had a bit on her cheek (scars) and I thought they were cute as fuck

Luv me scars, simple as.

Would love a girl with a proper scar on her face aswell, like a glass cut or something.