Is this shit even worth it?

Is this shit even worth it?

Attached: E7E19BEE-3C83-4A8E-B433-9E51C2BC60C2.jpg (1040x646, 694.46K)

if you can't tell if an establishment is a gym or a cafe from the outside then it's probably not worth it.

equinox is pretty much a luxury resort that also happens to be a gym

Keeps out blacks and every gym thot will think you make bank.

If you travel around the US a lot and do a lot of networking for work then I would say yes. Otherwise spend your $300 per month at another place.

It depends on the location. The location in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is trash. I joined another gym several months in and waited for my contract to expire; quit going completely, despite paying for it. In general, I found it nearly impossible to get a good lift there unless I went at six in the morning. Too much sitting around and waiting to use equipment. Moreover, there are many people who go there to be seen — starving artist types who clearly can’t afford the place but insist on going anyway. However, most locations in Manhattan are excellent by comparison. Much easier to network, meet women, exercise (efficiently), etc.

Why would you cheap out on something as important as your physical health?

>Be me.
>Go to join Equinox because it's nearby.
>There's three people working at the desk.
>I ask for a tour because I'm interested in joining.
>They tell me the tour and membership guy is out for the day.
>Realize that if they're so shitty they can't even give a tour, they'll probably be shitty in a million other ways.
>Go join Gold's Gym in Venice instead, which is $150 less a month.
>Live happily ever after.

>Too much sitting around and waiting to use equipment.
really? I always thought that because the price was so high there would be less crowds there.. guess even the most expensive places aren’t immune to the evening crowds, which is bummer because that is pretty much the only reason I would ever join equinox

b8, but at equinox youre really paying for all the extra amenities. The equipment is the same shit as the ones you’ll find at any other gym and thats really the only thing that matters

You’re paying so you don’t have to see brownies at your gym

Yes, it is.

Being around good looking, successful and competent people is excellent for your mental health. Poverty and victim mindsets are contagious. You want to be around people who inspire you to be better.

Same reason why houses in desirable neighborhoods, country clubs, upscale hotels are expensive.

You are a reflection of the company you keep.

Attached: B7999799-A7CD-49D9-BA48-CF0BA00E0B50.jpg (558x702, 107.63K)

Yes. I’m speculating but it’s like I said — there’s a lot of people going there who want to be “seen”. They aren’t serious about fitness. There’s a flock of soys pretending to lift.

This but there are limitations and exceptions. Personally, I would rather go to a dingy gym few people attend if I’m able to focus more intently on my lifts. I quit going to Equinox and joined another gym. I’ve never had to wait to use a single piece of equipment. Moreover, I’ve never seen a single thot in the free weight room. In fact, I’ve never seen a single woman. It’s just bros focused on lifts. The gym is dingy but there’s enough equipment to do great work without distraction. I’ve made more gains in two months than I did at any other gym.

It’s really easy to have sex with top 5% tier women at equinox

No
Because its stupid over priced and filled with weak willed impressionable faggots like this.

>Gold's Gym in Venice
You ever see Arnold or anyone else famous?

Not yet, but I typically go at weird times of the day. I hear Arnold is there occasionally, but since he's older I imagine it's usually during the middle of the afternoon on week days or something. When I used to work out at the YMCA in Santa Monica though, which is a couple miles from Gold's, Adam Sandler would sometimes be there in the weight room or playing basketball. I like Gold's but it's so big that's there's not much of a community feeling or anything there. Still fun though.

>its over priced
>spends thousands of videogames, junk food, and anime dolls
>spends $400 in a weekend just going out with friends but cant pay $240 a month to invest in their long term health
the mindset of people who prioritize toys and entertainment over health, happiness, and longevity
kids of consoomer wagecucks taught to buy junk to be happy

Plenty of people from Equinox also go to Gold's Venice. Most EQX members have multiple gym memberships.

I used to have a Gold's membership and switched over to Equinox in Marina del Rey. It's better than other gyms in every single way.

They don't let random losers tour at Equinox, sorry. If they let any bum off the street workout there it will be another shitgym like LA fitness down the street.

completely false, black men are overrepresented in elite athletic circles especially in large cities

>t. black guy that goes to equinox and people dont really give a shit because the internet isnt real life
>t. picrel

This. Even though I'm not rich, being at Equinox gave me social support to step up my game in all aspects of life. I started dressing better, taking better care of my hygiene, learned a lot from other serious fitness enthusiasts, aimed higher in life, started having higher standards for myself, and connected with some really solid people in my city.

I don't like being around poor people not because i think im better than them, but because their lifestyle and mentality pulls other people down with them. What a coincidence that when I hang in wealthier areas around respectable people, my life improves.

I feel like the equinox environment transformed me from a bummy pothead to rich-passing fitness elite.

There's a lot of people coping in this thread that have never once worked out at Equinox a day in their life. It's crazy how much insecure people make up negative fantasies about places they never been just to cope. Is this the end game for lost white manchildren?

Attached: IMG_0134.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

ah fuck i forgot how old this pic is and how DYEL i look in it and i also forgot to rotate it also the reddit spacing i fucked up man time to hit the gym

>t. equinox employee