Any arms workouts for women not being able to do pushups ?

any arms workouts for women not being able to do pushups ?

Hi fit, i 've for goal this year to be able to do at least 10 pushups in a row, the problem is that i never was able to do pushups in my life. I bought dumbells and try to exercice 2 times a week but i can't see any strenght change. I can barely do kneepushups ( 5/10 MAX before failure), do you recommend any exercices ( i cant do dips, my dumbells have currently 4 kg per arm and i can do 10 rep of overhead press or curls before failure).

Attached: 1652721151667.gif (1124x731, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0GsVJsS6474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I can barely do kneepushups ( 5/10 MAX before failure)
then keep doing kneepushups

ywnbaw

The same workouts that work for men. AKA Doing it over and over until you reach your goal. You say you can't do dips, so just hold yourself up on the dip bar until you can. Do dead hangs, too. Those dumbbells will not help you, do bodyweight shit instead.

it's what i do for months, can't see improvement tho, so was wondering if i was doing it wrong

i dont have a bar, i tried to do dips with a chair but couldnt, should i invest in a bar tho ?

oh and before i get called a tranny

Attached: Capture.png (815x1396, 1.55M)

Fix your push up form
Learn to do chin ups with a band
Good luck!

youtu.be/0GsVJsS6474

Classical woman moment to make a thread and post her own picture instead of just simply Google what you want to know and find 10000 results.

nice tits man
work on your traps though they look proportionally small

Wall pushups

Nice gyno, fag.

You know the rules.
No titty No talkie.

why do you want to do 10 pushups?
Instead, why not work on maintaining a healthy diet, and practicing that cock gag game.
You're already physicallygood for a woman. No further work necessary.

What is your weak link? What does fail at the tenth push up?

Plank might help you core wise to hold alignment, tricep extension on the wall can strengthen arms and do push up negatives (the lowering part of push up slowly).

Also we can’t really see your tits

Sharpie in pooper

How often do you do knee push ups?

Attached: V0sJqeX.jpg (640x412, 46.46K)

Yes. Get a pullup bar and resistence bands (tense ones from somewhere like elitefts) and use those to help train pullup and dips. You can also do negative dips off the end of a chair. Tbh though you should think of just findind a bodywewight routine for beginners with no equipments and just keep going from there. If you're not making the progress you want to make, correct your form.

Eeeeeh besides keep doing knee pushups and eating more protein there isn't a whole lot to go with to be honest.
Scratching my brain what I figure is do negatives (push up position from the top, go down slowly) to familiarize yourself with the muscle, knees are a little different. Maybe try flies with the dumbells? could even be a tricep issue so look some stuff to work those out
Do you even do them in series?

Not enough protein in your diet? Or maybe needing to shed some weight as well - a push-up is like benching 3/4 your bodyweight.

Try working the progression here -- start at the top, get to do 6x6, move on to the next.

Attached: 1583961414249.jpg (3773x4000, 3.69M)

Femoids are better off doing cardio, I will be able to do 1000 push ups before you make it 20.

Attached: IMG_20220608_190517_306.jpg (720x945, 29.21K)