Bulking

>bulking
>get big gains
>get invited to pool party this weekend
>my abs aren't there anymore because BLOAT
How do I get as debloated as possible for the pool party in 4 days, anons? Should I do big fasts and go as low on calories as possible?

Attached: 1641317190995.gif (382x678, 1.73M)

your in luck women prefer dad bods to six packs abs
gods plan

Attached: 1654612032800.png (759x551, 409.78K)

Why start a bulk right before summer?

fast

4 days? Sounds like a 96h fast to me. Don't eat until after the party is over, but hydrate and take your supps so you can enjoy it.

Just do omad or intermittent fasting for the next 4 days. Make sure your feeding window takes place after the party.

Because I was a DYEL, so there was no point in cutting nothing.

Now I'm bigger and have abs... under a layer of fat, so they only pop out after training them in the gym.

Never did more than a 36h fast and I felt like shit, but yeah, I should at least try a 48h fast.

Just cut out all carbs

>local user puts himself through unnecessary hardship to cut 2% bodyfat over 4 days, as if it will make a difference
you would fast/OMAD/IF, keeping intake low sodium, tan a little + a water cut if you knew what you were doing but you don't. you would be in danger of cracking your skull in the bathtub and missing that pool party anyway if you do it wrong which you will. all this and we don't even know your current bf% or have a picture of you so no one knows if getting well-defined abs to pop is even a possibility within 4 days.

you're a bloated balloon user. just embrace it. do better next time.

Attached: 1591549869171.jpg (512x512, 26.74K)

Will creatine make me look better? I've read the water retention is only inside the muscles, so they will look bigger

Attached: 1641402914567.gif (491x498, 3.25M)

Dandelion Root gets rid of water weight very nicely

Do 2h cardio per day, preferably with a sweat suit. Be on a deficit. I can shed 5kg in 4 days, so can you. You'll feel like shit, but at least you'll be sh sh shrrredded

Attached: 20220316_211033.jpg (394x740, 69.85K)

Fast the day before and most importantly don't drink too much water. A little bit of dehydration makes anybody look 2% leaner than they really are

Attached: KhabibRobe.png (378x804, 366.77K)

>How do I get as debloated as possible for the pool party in 4 days, anons? Should I do big fasts and go as low on calories as possible?
No eating. You can fast for 4 days, though you will feel bad come the 4th day unless you take your snake juice. If that sounds daunting, eat once in 2 days and once half a day before the pool party so you have some energy. Or skip the second meal. If you are really desperate take some laxatives now to clean your intestinal tract, that means less nutrients are available and you enter the fast quicker. Downside is you have the shits for half a day.
It will make a difference of TDEE*4/7700 kg of bodyfat.
It will probably make you look worse.

What women say they like and what they actually like are 2 different things. Every woman I know irl who says shit like "I am attracted to personality" or virtue signals about body positivity has ever only dated shredded Chads. Hmm I wonder why that is!

Kek, I use to do this shit for highschool wrestling before weigh-ins. That was over a decade ago. Doing that shit now would kill me.

Attached: gl.jpg (1024x858, 100.21K)

Attached: 12512612612.png (721x882, 787.92K)

stop lying to yourself you went bloatlord mode, eat like shit and got fat not bloated now suffer the consequences

The 2-3lbs you can potentially lose in a few days isn't going to matter. If Stacy doesn't want to fuck you at 162lbs, she's not going to want to fuck you at 159lbs.

Imagine going through a calorie deficit and feeling shit just so you can think you are impressing women when you could instead:

• Not give a shit about women
• Eat food and lift heavier
• Get bigger and stronger so you can just rape instead of going through the hassle of "dating"

NGMI

Attached: 1640947239826.png (1200x1073, 630.54K)

>What women say they like and what they actually like are 2 different things.

If I could teach all young men one thing about women it would be this.

Based and correct

OP most normies won't notice the difference, they'll be busy looking at your gainz

Attached: grizzly.jpg (856x900, 121.89K)