I am afraid of never becoming good looking

Hello bros. I used to go on lookism. I still go to other websites. I am ugly. I know my flaws and solutions (surgeries) for it. I dont have unfixable flaws. I am still afraid of never becoming good looking, never being the dream man of a girl, never making a girl wet.

Only thing that keeps me away from roping is my height. I am 6'3.
>inb4 fake
height means jackshit if you are ugly.

i missed out soo much in life. i never texted with a girl in a flirty way. i go soo crazy when i realise i wont ever live my teen years again. i will never ever have a teen love.

i dont even know why do i make this thread but i feel soo tired bros.

I wish i had a normal life like everyone did...

Attached: bf2.png (680x549, 303.83K)

QQ incel
Your on a board full of people who have had the same experience
I’m sure plenty of them will join your pity party, but don’t act like you’re special

i dont think lifting is going to help you cope

you should try talking to a therapist

I never experienced teen love aswell
Had my first kiss and eventually lost my virginity at 22

I would say wear boots + lifts to bump your height up to 6'5. Girls will genuinely give ugly ogres a chance if you're freakishly tall

this and also

Lookism is absolutely retarded, user. You need to deprogram yourself from that demoralizing poison.

Man doesn't need to be beautiful. Beauty is a feminine trait. There are ugly bastards who Fuck a lot. Woman get wet for strength most of all, mental and physical strength. But you gotta surmount your insecurities and put yourself out there to build that strength, because it isn't something you can fake.

Get the fuck over it user.

Want to base your entire sense of self on comparison? This is a recipe for a miserable life but let's give it a shot.

>Born in the top five percentile for height at least
>Introspective enough to identify your problems (most people do not)
>Access to more information for self improvement and the universe than 99% of humans in history and like 50% of humans now (you are on the internet)

Fuck typical experiences and fuck what everyone thinks. Identify your values and live according to them. Go talk to people. Work out. And you know what? Ironically, if you really stop living in comparison, you stack up better and people like you more.

No one gives a shit if you're ugly. They will subconsciously treat you less politely. But fuck what people think? Why does it matter?

What's your bofyfat percentage op?
If it's not between 10-15% I will smack you.
Also bf% cause the face to bloat making you unattractive

its not like what do you think. most people think about the nose when i say that i am ugly. i almost have zero jawline.
well only uplifting reply so far but you cant just say "i dont give a fuck if any woman doesnt find me attractive". i am a healthy human. i need to have lover that i have sex.
%13. i am recessed so i still look bloated.

>I need to have a lover.
>I need to have sex.

No, you really don't. It's not completely the same but that's almost like saying you NEED to have junk food, or you NEED to not eat at a deficit. It's something your biology is steering you towards. Not being with a woman will not kill you, and the sooner you stop attaching an iota of self worth to outcomes with women, the sooner you will feel better and, ironically, probably be more successful with women.

The ugly fuckers who get laid partially do so by not being super in their own heads and attached to outcomes.

>No, you really don't. It's not completely the same but that's almost like saying you NEED to have junk food, or you NEED to not eat at a deficit. It's something your biology is steering you towards. Not being with a woman will not kill you, and the sooner you stop attaching an iota of self worth to outcomes with women, the sooner you will feel better and, ironically, probably be more successful with women.
i bet you have sex

Oh, and based on your posts, I do not agree that you are "a healthy human." Not a knock against you, but you've got some mental health work to do.

Currently in a 4 month dry spell actually. Bad on me for even counting.

oh poor dude. he did not have sex for 4 month. i can totally releate bro.
well lets say a human with a functioning hormonal system.

Nobody cares about your jaw. Your writing reeks of mental weakness and you probably reek of it in person in the way you handle yourself and the way you talk. A real man is strong and kind and use his strength and kindness to lead and help the people around him. And a real man is always attractive to women no matter what he looks like. Right now you are weak and narcissistically centered on yourself and your apparence and you got to get out of that.

Just trying to help bro.

>And a real man is always attractive to women no matter what he looks like.
like seriously? you think i am an average freak that thinks he is ugly?

What I wrote applies whether your nose is a little crooked or you have no jaw or your face was blown out in a trench in WW1 or your face melted in a fire and you somehow survived.

I encourage you to improve yourself as much as possible. If you think that plastic surgery can make you more confident and it’s a safe procedure, then go for it.

But also realize that attractiveness is also heavily based on the way your carry yourself. Guys like Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal have unsymmetrical faces but they are considered very attractive by girls.

Also, stop thinking about the past. Just think about what you what you want today and go for it. “Oh, I didn’t text a girl when I was 17.” Just meet one and text with her now.

Attached: 2DDC8D9B-5086-4938-A216-754A9F4914F5.jpg (283x409, 25.68K)