Do I have some kind of dysmorphia or is a 4pl8 deadlift not impressive?

I can do a 4pl8 deadlift with clean form for 3 reps at 5'9", 175lbs. I still feel incredibly weak.

Attached: gdlOUi9R3AafABLA.jpg (280x412, 14.01K)

I don't care

It is impressive, but you're posting in the one place on the internet most likely to think that they could take on a gorilla in hand-to-hand combat

thats because you are, and you should kill yourself

yeah you probably are as deadlifts are a measure of your ability to leverage your body not an indicator of absolute strength.

that being said you have some sort of body disorder

I see fear in his eyes, I would kill that hairy nigga easy

>5'9
>175
Eat more you fucking midget. And you don't have 'dysmporphia', you are correct in thinking that 4pl8 for a triple is wholly unimpressive even at your puny size

>Eat more you fucking midget
I don't want to lose my (visible) sixpack :(

Yeah, Eddie Hall and Thor really are just good at leverage. Other than that they are quite weak, they'd never be able to perform well in a competition where strength is essential.

lul

>is a 4pl8 deadlift not impressive?
Normal people think it is very impressive because they are weak and don't lift

Lifters know that a 4pl8 deadlift is easily achievable in less than a year
So yes, a 4pl8 deadlift isn't impressive

You should really hang yourself

Fatty seethe

he has strength but I have intelligence, I could just poop in his eyes to assert dominance

Women deadlift 4 plates. Nobody ever looked at someone and said, "Wow he's got a developed lower back and big thighs, he must be strong".

Post body you fat nigher

It's impressive to normies but not to gym rats.

I’d say 4 is the low bar for impressive. You’re not blowing minds or winning comps, but you lift and that’s a respectable weight.

i dont think you read what i wrote

Post body

To normies, yes. They believe a 225lb deadlift is super human.
To competitors, no. But at the same time, competitors will give out respect to anyone who is consistently working.
To Any Forums, no.

If you want to get rid of your dismorphia, then get off this website.

>I still feel incredibly weak.
thats because we ARE weak

It's a good lift and you're definitely not weak
In serious strength training terms it's not 'impressive' but given that you're just some guy at the end of the day, you're doing well

/thread
1/2/3/4 exists for a reason, you can say that you've started lifting once you get those checkpoints
early intermediate numbers for most normal men