/JFG/ Jewish Fitness General

Any tips on getting in enough protein everyday while staying Kosher?

Attached: 8125037 (1).jpg (288x194, 10.76K)

Have you considered keto as your one true diet yet?

Kys.

Attached: 1631576041217.png (448x421, 240.8K)

You racist fucker

This.

> stealing digits like shekels.

Either way kosher eggs, lamb, chicken, fish, stake. That's a lot of sources.

Shalom friend, as a jewish person (cut foreskin, jewish mom, 4 inches nose) I found out that seed oils are incredibly beneficial to making gains and increasing testosterone. I'd rec at least a gallon of seed oils a day (GOSAD), even better if it's straight from the frier, but let it cool so it doesn't burn you. I'd advise to skip the butter and fats and go straight for the seed oils and join the israeli paradox and make sick gains

The Jews are the chosen people of God and Israel is their holy land. The goyim should be grateful for the opportunity to serve the Jewish master race. Anyone who threatens Jews or the sovereignty of Israel will be met with the swift and brutal force of the entire United States military. There are 100 million Americans armed and ready to fight for Israel and the Jewish people in the name of God.

Attached: s1384ej.jpg (846x1024, 68.57K)

> Jewish thread
> gets 88

You can’t make this shit up kek

based thread. Thank you for being discovered by God. I love God.

>/JFG/
>88

Lol based AF OP

Attached: american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif (244x240, 387.37K)

Yes.
Kek

Attached: 1615420371572.jpg (1024x958, 83.53K)

Steak and chicken are kosher, dipshit.

Drink plenty of khazar breast milk.
Also, i want every jew nigga to know that im out there hunting for big tiddied jewish girls to bang and hopefully impregnate. The moment i sense that there is a curly haired, busty girl with a larger that usual schnoz around me my spider senses tingle and the bloodflow to my penis increases automatically. I dont care if they're married or engaged or in a relationship with a good jewish boy either, Jewish women cant resist me and jewish men cant stop me.

There is not a single food that is not kosher and worths something

The only difference between us and goys is that we can't eat pork. Not a big loss, since it is lower protein than chicken and inferior to beef

Attached: imagen_2022-06-08_171706309.png (1080x1500, 501.54K)

>be OP
>do pushup
>nose touches floor

is breast milk kosher?

yeah you can of course you can. look
>Jewish thread
>gets 1488
check the OP. He didn’t get 1488. I made it up. You should check your facts before you go spreading disinformation dipshit

>88
Atleast read the fucking post kike

Fellow Nazi bros we got too cocky!