Duthty Rhodes, "Hard Times", you fat piece of shit

Hulk Hogan cut a hundred promos better than hard times. Hogan was unmatched when it came to promos.
youtube.com/watch?v=sqLsqHctThU

Attached: image_2022-08-05_172715214.png (1006x655, 604.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv44732mi9I
youtube.com/watch?v=UtmDXtmXGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=hecBWCvVIew
youtube.com/watch?v=MihGfwliKww
youtu.be/xbKzyHudPXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=vv44732mi9I

Hogan would shoot beat that tubby albino bitch senseless and slap his titties until he cried

The Chudster is a cancelled old racist chud piece of shit who never had a good match and gets booed everywhere he goes. KWAB

This canceled chud bitch never cut a good promo in his entire career and no one cares about him anymore

HOLY KINO

Hogan is one of the best promos ever. A true legend. And he still makes trannies seethe to this day.

nah thats you

Nobody ever came close.
youtube.com/watch?v=UtmDXtmXGAs

nice headcanon

youtube.com/watch?v=hecBWCvVIew

youtube.com/watch?v=MihGfwliKww

hard times is overrated af
there's a reason the hulkster made this fucking industry what it is, he just has it, and he could cut a fucking promo
watching 10 seconds of this i'm already hyped af. simple, intense, straight to the point

Dusty could never show this kind of emotion
youtu.be/xbKzyHudPXg

Hulk Chudgan is a tarnished legacy pos who over relied on catchphrases.

It's so tarnished if you ask any American to name a pro wrestler the first name will probably be Hulk Hogan. So fuck the tranny smarks who will 41% themselves and nobody will remember them. Hulk Hogan will be synonymous with pro wrestling 20 years from now.

that's why he is the GOAT

>i'll bench press ya through the atmosphere just like I would do with the sun if it fell out of the sky now WACHA GONNA DO
fucking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased

Attached: 1657043994137.jpg (680x680, 57.66K)

>thou shall feel the pythons
gigadimes

holy quads

The promos posted in this thread are proof that cocaine is a performance enhancing drug and that wrestlers should be using it as much as they use steroids. Notice how Hogan never cut a promo this good after the 80s.

Based Hulkster channeling Goku from Dragon Ball Z

Attached: latest[1].png (637x686, 190.02K)

Anyone that thinks Hogan couldn't cut a promo after watching this is either a liar or a fool.