This was considered small in the 80s and 90s

this was considered small in the 80s and 90s

Attached: Ricky-Steamboat-Smiling.jpg (1295x1600, 752.26K)

Your penis is considered small now

No roids?

Was he the only wrestler to never turn heel even one time in his entire career? I can't think of anyone else.

Attached: tenor.png (640x360, 224.6K)

>this was considered small in the 80s and 90s
He was billed at 5'10 so he was probs a bit smaller. Height was more important that width in that time period. I'd say he did alright though...

Thuganomics was kind of a heel though, at least a tweener. Steamboat never approached anything near that, he was 100% babyface.

Cena turned heel, calm down zoomer

Turned heel in 2002

Attached: DTNmkACF.jpg (600x400, 57.14K)

this is considered a perfectly acceptable body positive look in 2020's

Attached: 1645136709464.jpg (1080x1235, 79.97K)

I don't think Tanahashi ever turned heel either.

He has been a heel many times.

him vs nagata at G1, he was pure heeling it up

Because he’s 5’4”

You're both basically right. He's been a heel many times but he's also never turned heel. "Turning heel" is meant to describe someone becoming a heel for a elongated period of time.

In 2015 he worked with HARASHIMA on a DDT show, refused to do a respect handshake after the match and just grabbed a mic as started burying DDT as a company, basically calling them and outlaw mudshow that will never amount to nothing. That was as close to being a heel I've seen from him and I'm 99% sure he was straight shooting.

The best look of all time.

Well, fuck. I can't think of anyone else who has remained a babyface throughout their entire career.

The Big Show

kek, good one. He turned face/heel/face/heel every 3 months

Was Rey Mysterio ever a heel in WCW? When he was doing that maskless Filthy Animals crap were they supposed to be heels?

I feel sad for Bull, he's always awkward and disinterested looking in gimmicks

Yeah, I think so.

Filthy Animals turned face at some point I think but yeah they were heels first

Yeah, Eddie Guerrero and Billy Kidman and him

2008 when he was a free agent for a while, he was a heel in AJPW