How come GCW fans arent angry about their champion being a part timer, and even cheer him over the homegrown talent?

How come GCW fans arent angry about their champion being a part timer, and even cheer him over the homegrown talent?

Attached: FBT2qy0XEAkD2Ck.jpg (818x1024, 164.29K)

Couse its motherfucking MOX

Mox is over with literally every single wrestling audience or community in the world except for this shithole

You forgot Corny and his dick suckers, he shits hard on him lately.

>GCW
>fans

Chained fish

I've genuinely never got why people were into Mox, at any stage of his career. He always seemed sloppy and it feels like he's playing the role of a tough guy rather than having any legitimate vibe of being threatening.

Which is weird since Mox is one of the few wrestlers to have had a really fucked up life.

>Gender Change Wrestling

You can have a hard life and still be a faggot.

Who the fuck in GCW can believably beat Mox for the title? They have to wait for him to drop the AEW belt, then pull a screw job or triple threat finish.

It’s Moxley against Effy at GCW Homecoming next week. Was honestly considering going because the card also had Los Macizos vs the Briscoes, and Tremont vs JWM, but I can’t stand Effy. I could see them putting the belt on Effy because they don’t really have anyone else left at this point.

Janela?

>Hehe I cut myself
>Look at me pretending to be tough yet had to go to AA
>One of highest earners being paid for being absent
>Comes back hurr hurr muh demons I beat muh demons
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KICK THAT FAN OUT FOR TELLING ME TO HAVE A DRINK!!!
KWAB

Attached: 1644865436769.gif (444x250, 2.03M)

>effy wins and celebrates in the most flamboyantly faggoty manner imaginable
>all of a sudden lights go out
>pic related appears
>proceeds to beat the living shit out of effy for a solid 30 mins, legit holds,light tubes, glass, cinder blocks, skewers, all that shit
how hard would you mark bros

Attached: latest[1].png (526x526, 366.87K)

its true
i wouldnt because masada wouldnt fucking bump any

>gcw and aew
>every single audience
Cultists are delusional

I would totally mark the fuck out. However Masada ain’t getting booked, he pretty much only does Circle6 and XPW now.

That ain’t gonna happen. They don’t have anyone credible for the main event scene, Tremont is running his school, Gage has been out with injuries for a long ass time, and RSP got politicked out of GCW. The majority of the deathmatch guys left, and most of the core GCW roster are either shitters, comedy acts, or bad comedy act shitters.

everyone thats does dms now just gets jobbed to colon

Cause Kevin Gill, their money mark was a major Alex Colon dick rider. Colon is talented but his booking turned him into death match Super Cena