My pizza delivery guy is a shoot tranny and I can't tell if it's male to female or female to male...

my pizza delivery guy is a shoot tranny and I can't tell if it's male to female or female to male. it's awkward as fuck and tried to start a conversation about pro-wrestling (I was wearing one of those SANADA skeleton shirts). how do I tell the tranny that its presence makes me uncomfortable? do I just never order from that pizza place again? what do?

Attached: pepenervous.png (646x595, 357.7K)

You gotta find a new pizza place. That pizza is going to give you monkeypox, or worse.

Dear God, someone check OP for Cum In Lungs

Why are you wanting to have a conversation with a delivery driver? Are you shoot retarded?

Never order from them again, just as a matter of personal pride and hygiene. But you also need to call up someone in management and make sure they understand that you're taking your business elsewhere because they hired a visibly disturbed, disturbing individuals. There's a reason you don't put burn victims on the front desk.

>conversation with pizza delivery guy
I usually just say ‘hey’ and ‘thanks for the food’ and that’s it. Never in my life have I ever had a drawn out conversation. user you weirdo lmao

just tell them you have covid and to leave the box at the door
if you food delivery apps they usually have an option for contactless delivery

sounds like you shoot want to have sex with it. go for it bro. it's not gay if you are fucking the hole

This is how you get cancelled.

Now you have either HIV or Monkeypox

Troons cancel their own lives when the monstrosity of their appearance and nature can no longer be denied. Until then, I don't want someone with a festering, necrotic wound any where near my food preparation or delivery. And that's not even getting into the fact that over half of them molest kids. Well, the half that gets caught.

The tranny tried to start with him.

Kek nobody will give a shit Karen

If xer was cute then you should try to get its number and fuck its ass. You only live once, OP. Also, ignore the niggers ITT about the "monkeypox" meme. It's fake.

Business owners care about business, Shaniqua.

What the fuck is a SANADA shirt and why aren't you wearing a WWE shirt like a normal wrestling fan?

cancel what retard

This was probably a falseflag post trying to make it seem like the subhumans who wear indie/jap wrestling shirts aren't actually trannychasing faggotrons

Stop being a pussy

Based

Kek

>OP calls woke pizza place and complains about the tranny
>woke pizza place records it and publishes to twitter with OP’s name and address
This is literally what happens when you do this