Well Any Forums

Would you join this gym?

Attached: 44C35AF3-B26B-4C8B-B65E-B526C015C511.jpg (753x1024, 96.57K)

I literally don’t see the problem. Everybody wants to be comfortable.

Go back to Estonia

Attached: 1653115889454.jpg (1079x1325, 212.89K)

Glowies are below jannies

Attached: 1649548836994.jpg (1003x1023, 68.57K)

imagine getting tricked by a fed

Definitely. It'd be cool to lift in a gym that glows in the dark.

I wouldn't join that gym because the feds would join and do a terrorism.

lol how can a message glow so much in the dark?

kinda glows ngl

Honest question to people who put a huge emphasis on race. Why? Don't you have other stuff going on?

>”hello my fellow gentle sir, may you kindly point me to the general direction of the nearest white nationalist social gathering? A list of participant names, addresses, and ideally social security numbers would be quite lovely indeed. Oh me? I’m just a totally real and cute white nationalist girl! Definitely not a government employee. That would be crazy! Teehee ;)”

Yes

Where the bitches at doe?

it's part of american culture

Damn the Incels weakness desu

Reddit spacing+grammar. Keeps saying white nationalist, white nationalist men, white nationalist gym like it's some ivy leaguer going down a checklist of things he's supposed to mention. A dog whistle about being a woman unable to find men. I think those are the biggest parts that make it uncanny. Someone educated on a mission is so entirely incapable of having casual conversation that doesn't sound like some middle manager.

Though cops in the UK would infiltrate groups of leftists by getting married, having children, etc. with people as part of their cover. If cops tried to do that to right wing groups it would just be them getting involved in their own social circles and sort of like spiderman pointing at spiderman

i literally never gave a shit (I'm eastern euro) until I moved to a place where I had to interact with other races on a daily basis. I'm not a "white nationalist", I just don't want aliens on my streets

"fuck off glownigger"

Because literally everything these days is about race, which leads one to believe that maybe it always was. And I say that as a non-white, trying to bury your head in the sand won't do much for you at all. That being said I'm no fan of racism, but maybe people should all have their own place for their own cultures and not bother each other, that would be the only way to reach peace.

nowhere they're feds

I left for a few years and came back and now everyone is saying glowie
What does it mean

Attached: 5b7a9cb12075a311254e9d735f285edd.jpg (735x448, 30.65K)

glowie is short for glownigger, which means an fbi/cia agent. it comes from when terry davis said that he ran over a cia agent in the middle of the night, and that they glow in the dark so its easy to see them

Don't cope with being a summerfag by pretending to be older, newfren. Google exists.

i dont get it. is it a crime to be a 'white nationalist' in the US?

I'm not from there, but from my understanding it isn't. So why they do this? If you answer 'yeah id like to join', then what?

LMFAO lurk more, spook

wtf i live there, is that a real message? could you link the tg, im very curious
for anyone that doesnt know lexington (and louisville) is hyper pozzed compared to the rest of ky

Attached: 380px-Kentucky_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png (380x181, 42.42K)

Thank you
Nobody on fit was saying glowie when I lurked

im kinda curious too if anyone has a decent answer

Lmao this got me

euros be like
>only americans care about race!
then be like
>yeah of course I glassed my neighbor he's a (insert soccer team here) fan!!!!
truly perplexing