Why does Cornette constantly trash Jericho for being conservative but gives Undertaker and Kane a pass?

Why does Cornette constantly trash Jericho for being conservative but gives Undertaker and Kane a pass?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 09-35-29 EU8CZ4BXgAASZ5n.jpg large (JPEG-Grafik 2048 × 1536 Pixel) - Skaliert (60%).png (998x927, 1.59M)

I'm guessing them being retired helps and the fact they don't tend to talk political while working

Does he really bash him for that? JR has a story about Cornett yelling racial slurs at people while drunk lmao.

He's scared.
Probably hates Trump for other reasons involving LGBT; I'm guessing, from the Briscoes story, his wife changed his mind about that stuff. Hell, maybe it's a work and he acually did vote for Trump. You'll never know. People lie every day. Joe Rogan does the same "I'm a leftist, bro!" shit.

He can afford to burn bridges with Jericho because Jericho is a nobody. Kane and Undertaker are too high up and he might want to stay in their good graces in case some future project comes up.

ok Takertranny

Jericho's a Canadian with a NY state birth. His conservatism is by choice. Taker and Kane are from Texas & Missouri, their retard opinions were installed by red state culture they grew up in.

Because cornette has always been and will always be a hypocrite. Nice ninja turtle match, Jim. Sure that kept the business nice and legit.

He criticized Kane several times recently about things he said... Carder isn't very vocal at all and doesn't do stupid shit publically so he doesn't have a reason to shit on him.

Cornette is from the South as well and a liberal.

Cornette's a dixiecrat not a liberal

Cornette probably does get his politics from his wife. He lets other dudes fuck her for crying out loud. Dude has gender roles the wrong way round

ITT people who don't listen to Cornette

He's criticized Kane for his recent shit.

Any Forums is in an extreme majority when it comes to hating on Taker. You fags thinks that every other sweaty mark thinks the same way you do but in reality your opinions are as bad as your odor. Taker is based and actual fans respect him.

>majortiy
I meant minority but its over now. Im gonna commit sudoko.

Texas

You fail to pass, trannyfaggot.

Attached: skittles.png (611x521, 484.43K)

hes an overpushed ugly bitch nigger, kind of like you except you aren't successful

He gives lots of people a pass, including Vince McMahon. He ABSOLUTELY picks his battles on this issue, which proves it has nothing to do with politics at all. He just wants an excuse to vent his anger and hatred on somebody while still being able to see himself as a “””good person”””, so he uses right wing politics as a justification to attack Jericho.

This is the same “genocidal” mindset of every extremist, whether it’s a neo Nazi or a Muslim terrorist, they all have a little “manifesto” of why such and such person deserves to suffer or die for their beliefs. He actually said he wouldn’t help Jericho if he was dying because he’s a Trump supporter.

He’s a shameless hypocrite and needs to be called out on his shit. Somebody should email this question to him, though I doubt he has the integrity to address it .

Attached: 5E6B9B15-CF14-4C53-BE22-DCA35A861470.jpg (451x680, 32.07K)

Because Jericho's wife raided the capitol. She deserves it. Taker has had his moments but he's not even that stupid. Nor Kane

Taker and Kane don't give a fuck about the woke and stick to their principles. Jericho still tries to appeal to leftists (ex. getting into arguments with literal who's for calling Nyla a man)