What's the strongest animal you think you could beat in a one on one fight? No weapons, no tools...

What's the strongest animal you think you could beat in a one on one fight? No weapons, no tools, just the body you have right now vs the animal.

Pretty sure I could take on one of these

Attached: Komodo-dragon-on-Komodo-Island.jpg (1024x1001, 139.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tarzan does nothing but calisthenics and he can take on a gorilla so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to easily do so when I'm much stronger than him

Attached: 1653371736346.jpg (800x1204, 238.07K)

Attached: 13A151C3-DA65-46AF-8456-83A20F0F997E.jpg (3115x3853, 2.71M)

Attached: 13._Smiling-1.jpg (900x654, 87.27K)

maybe a pig?

After playing a lot with the dog of a family member I'm sure I could kill a dog.

That's not very strong, user.

sun tzu

Attached: C87220C1-0517-46F9-8293-49CCFAB13E15.jpg (750x403, 207.63K)

Most obligate 4-legged animals. They just don't have a lot of attacks and now opposable thumbs to yank you off with.

>moose
2 attacks (antlers, kicking)
Just get to the side and grab an antler. If you have any athleticism at all, you can hoist yourself up and get a nice triangle choke while holding his retard horns. Even easier if it's not a bull moose.

>Alligator/crocodile
2 good attacks (bite, tail whip), 1 pretty useless attack (claws)
You shut down a gator's two attacks just by George Floyd-ing it's neck. You can just step on the top of the snout too, and then you only have to worry about the tail. That shit about gators breaking adult legs with their tails comes from the fact that most of the data comes from fat Floridian retirees and malnourished N'g'annoubananaboubou tribesmen being too weak to take a hit. Guaranteed win out of water, still good chances as long as you're not waist-deep.

>Cougar/mountain lion
4 attacks (biting, pouncing, claws, grappling)
Most deaths from these animals are because weaklings, children, and women get singled out. They've got a fair number of attacks, but they're just not that big. Even if they grab you, it's about the same weight as a small human. Just pick them up and slam them into the ground.

>Hippo
1 attack (biting)
It's a big mouth, but if you get attacked on land you just have to dodge one attack and you win. Sidestep, knee it in the front leg, and jump on its back for that rear naked choke with your legs. gg ezpz no re

And lastly,
>komodo dragon
2 attacks (tail whip, bacteria bite)
weaker than the alligator. same number of attacks, but with some poison damage and a way weaker bite. Genuinely no real threat unless you're a poorfag who can't get medical care.

Renge-chon!

I once got attacked by a roo. Cunt regretted that shit when i knocked him the fuck out

A medium sized dog (unless it's a pitbull)

I once got attacked by a grizzly. Made short work of the pansy with a few punches and kicks

Do you think a lion or tiger fixes the size difference that a cougar/mountain lion has?

realistically, maybe a wolf.
only retards think they could kill animals like a gorilla or a moose barehanded.

Please be joking. At least with alligators and hippos.

I would wrestle with a bear. Apparently if you wrestle one, even if you lose, they will become your lifelong companion.

You're a total moron.

Kek. Thanks user.
>triangle choke a moose

Holy fuck put me in the screen cap this is the most autistic shit I've seen all week.

Komodo dragons dont poison you retard. It's not poison, it's bacteria. There is no antivenom for that, one bite and you're dead. It also runs about 15-20 miles an hour.

You're a fucking faggot, you're not sidestepping anything. A hippo would charge and kill you, it's weighs ten times more than you. Same with a moose, you'd never get close, it weighs as much as small car, but you're bucking it's antlers like a rodeo clown.

Most of the people in this thread could maybe beat one medium sized dog in a fight.

Attached: 1623056017687.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

>cassovary
Pretty sure those regularly kill people.

youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw