I apologize to Any Forums

About two weeks ago or so I made several threads going off about how it's possible to actually lose weight on fasting even if you gorge on food for weeks upon weeks, I mean sure it can be done, I did it, but that'll get you no where on the long term, shortly after making those threads and enraging several anons, i binged once again after only fasting for two days and a half after gorging on food for like three weeks, I weighed myself today after over a month of gorging on food and failed attempts at getting back on the diet, I went back uo to 389, this year i started the diet on February at 401 pounds, my progress just down the drain, I started another fast today, all I need is about four fays of fasting to take me back to 368, maybe, then ill be back on track, don't count me out yet, I'm getting there, I just need some more time

Attached: 1638954151920.jpg (720x1253, 152.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/SnakeDiet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story bro

so youre 401 or 389, i cant follow what youre saying

Apology accepted. Don't post any diet or fitness advice until you're normal weight

dude, just eat less. just count calories and eat less. fat fucks always have to go above and beyond doing retarded shit so they can easily fail

I weighed myself today and it said 389.

Attached: Progress~2.jpg (1100x2400, 464.49K)

how can you even afford all that food. go dump all your life savings in crypto so that you cant eat as much

so you fell off and regained 20 lbs, no big deal just get back up on the horse and keep going

too many people freak out if they miss a week in the gym or regain some weight, just realize youre still less than when you started and figure out why you fucked up. then take that wisdom and use it

Tnks user, means a lot

youtube.com/c/SnakeDiet
HEY FATTY!

Why are you black

You just got to keep at it you can't just change your whole life in one day it takes 90 days just to form a habit. You have a unhealthy relationship with food. Have you ever considered counseling? It could really help you identify your issues. A lot of peoples hangups with food a lot of times is some sort of mental issue.

You say your progress is back to zero but you're not back where you began you have the experience and knowledge. Look, you know you can do it, you've already lost the weight so it should be easy as fuck for you to do it again. its all trial and error. You need to find whats right for you. You didn't find it this time so you just need to keep trying until you find something that works. As long as you always keep trying you're doing a lot more than 70% of americans.

Are you black?

btw I personally wouldn't recommend fasting. Crash dieting only leads to you gaining it all back because you took a shortcut and didn't develop healthy eating habits. So when you stop fasting and eating like you did before you just gain it all back. You have to become more mindful of the stuff you put in your body. For me what worked was following the advice on /fat/ calculating your TDEE, body fat, etc. Its a uphill battle you have to keep trying every day. You're not going to get a perfect calorie count every day especially when you first start, your goal shouldn't be eating as little as possible at first, your goal should be getting into the habit of just logging everything you eat. You have to chip away at your bad habits little by little one day at a time.

its still cico you retard if you fast for two days and than eat 10k cals on the third you will not lose weight

>Fat AND black
Life is suffering

I'm half salvi half mexi and born in cali. That's what I am.

Oh hey it's the vocaroo fatty.

What the type of counseling would an obese guy have to participate in? I don't get it. Seems scary.

Formerly known as the 400 pound faster, fatty, fatty

Attached: 1639528003845.jpg (195x258, 6.94K)

I swear obesity rots your brain

You are a disgusting slob and your apology is worth nothing like your opinion and existance

your body is locked in a state where it can't use carbs and storing them as fat. You need to figure out how to get your body burning carbs again(insulin sensitive). Try removing inflammatory foods like dairy and gluten and eggs(all vegetarian meat products). Lower your fat but not too much or you can get gallbladder issues and use a healthy fat like olive oil. Do this and your body will begin to heal itself and burn carbohydrate for energy at which point you will drop the fat

>400lb humans are giving weight loss advice
The absolute state of Any Forums.