Is this natty?

Is this natty?

Attached: 2022-05-23 (3).png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08ldwN7ug9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes
now fuck off and get to work

Chris Trensworth

Obviously

no, but this is:
youtube.com/watch?v=08ldwN7ug9k

Why did Marvel make Thor into a clown?

He literally looks like an amateur IFBB bodybuilding competitor..... This is literally the stage before going full Mr Olympia IFBB mode.

Seems hes become a full on roidcel increasing dosages each movie

Marvel makes all their characters into clowns for normies.

It's only not natty, it's not realitty. Granted it's still not easy to make shoulders and arms look like that with digital effects but I guarantee you his torso is shopped to hell.

Daily reminder that anyone whose career revolves around having a beautiful body is not natty. It wouldn't make sense. He's supposed to look like a literal god, he's not going to just bench 5x5 and eat chicken and rice.

movie magic dogshit, they literally put contour on the muscles. I promise you he would get dwarfed on stage.

Attached: 383838535.png (825x1201, 777.96K)

it's not uncommon for actors to gain or lose weight for roles incel
look at christian bale in the machinist and then batman begins one year later

Pretty sure its CGI over his body yall dumbasses dont watch videos on how movies are made i guess

Wich doesn't disprove any of his points, and reaffirms it's everything for looks
Plus , make it obvious thats is indeed all image manipulation.
Add that to the fact that you called him a incel for no fucking reason and all this makes me think you are a woman or a faggot, please refrain from further posting.
Thank you and kys

>comparing photo from 2018 to photo taken of trailer in 2022
>proves something
okay chud

Attached: 1566549016607.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

>>look at christian bale in the machinist and then batman begins one year later

This literally proves my point. Please go ahead and try to change your body composition like Christian Bale did between those two roles. A movie like this costs like 80 million dollars, you think they don't spend a couple thousand to keep an endocrinologist on consult? It would actually be retarded for these guys not to roid anyway, it'd be like delivering packages and refusing to use a van because your bicycle is "more natural."

hes bulkin up to play the hulkster

Attached: HH.png (600x346, 230.39K)

No. How the fuck is this a question, you retard?

because Hollywood is full of kikes that absolutely love to bastardize native European religion. Thor shouldn't even be in capeshit.

No. Movie magic is a real thing.

Pic is almost a perfect body.

NGMI

Attached: hhb.gif (240x180, 581.59K)

bro look at his fucking delts