5'8-5'10 bros

5'8-5'10 bros

Get in here

We are unequivocally the master race

>unequivocally perfect height for porportions and asthetics, every dude on CBT threads who is this height has movie star porportions, visible abs with significant weight..
>just tall enough for literally everyone outside of fit not to notice how short we are
>tall enough to fight lankets, if I can reach to your face u can get knocked out
>women care about height like men care about boob size, most don't and the ones who do have fucked up priorities, all u need to be is taller, abnormally tall women like short men
>short enough not to get things handed to us so we develop character and drive but not short enough to were the world deny us so much that we don't have to excelle above everyone just to get noticed

Attached: 1651276946283.jpg (477x750, 66.41K)

>just tall enough for literally everyone outside of fit not to notice how short we are
user...

manlet cope

If I keep telling myself that maybe I will belive it
As opposed to lanketa coping by hoping on gear just to have a decent looking upper body?

You’re such an insecure faggot

If you're not as fit as this 5'5 man, then you are officially mogged by a manlet lol.

Attached: shawn-ray.jpg (391x482, 37.66K)

So you’re also getting mog as well. You realize that retard? Living vicariously through other short men who’ve accomplished things won’t make you taller or any less of a subhuman.

I'm not subhuman

And u are very secure and confident in ur faggotory

They never learn...

Yes you are. You’re a pathetic, insecure little man, and you’ll never change that. You’re a loser and it seems like you don’t want to do shit about it besides comparing yourself to superior men. Weak faggot.

5'9 god reporting in

Attached: gigachad5.jpg (948x1185, 124.05K)

5'11"
too tall to be short but too short to be tall
another case of midwittery

Yeah ok faggot. Go ahead and make another thread about Mike Tyson was 5’10” so that means you can someday be a strong man too. Keep larping and claiming the accomplishments of superior men you failure.

Best height (objectively)
You’re short

Just like u haven't used ur height to accomplish anything so u judge manlets cu, its easier than dealing with ur shortcomings(pun intended)?

I care about boob size a lot

Honestly my thoughts summed up exactly. Though I think it's worse for kids today than when I was growing up. I'm 33 now and 1,77 and never during my teenage years ever heard a woman even mentioning caring about height plus I fucked so many women and nobody ever cared

When the time comes we will pit the manlets and lanklets against each other. Then we will clean up what's left and rule the world once and for all.

>I lift for hitler!

Attached: Incel says.jpg (765x988, 157.17K)

5'8 here.

No one has ever called me short IRL.

Attached: 20220514_095559.png (400x524, 65.57K)