Be tall

>be tall
>be granted the single most powerful trait a human being can possess when it comes to physical attractiveness, the ultimate buff for both romance and leadership
>throw it away by being a fat, unkempt piece of shit
How does this happen

Attached: 5C0C4ABF-4CBC-4A2D-91F9-48D2AB001C79.jpg (607x702, 55.44K)

>be tall
>be granted the single most powerful trait a human being can possess when it comes to physical attractiveness, the ultimate buff for both romance and leadership
>be tranny

Haha, sorry.

nice artist test boosting to this now

Based

I'm 29 years old, white, 6'2 with broad shoulders, am reasonably in shape, and I've never had sex

Attached: Wizard Apu.jpg (925x1076, 140.19K)

i'm 5'11 and i'm killing myself tommorrow

Attached: 1649816115460.jpg (552x563, 34.76K)

Lack of gratitude.
/thread

Ok so I unironically jerk off under my overcoat when I’m on the bus/train and there’s a hot women near me. I just slip a hand under the coat through my pants pocket I cut open and using my fingers I stroke myself while staring at her until I bust a nut inside my undies.

If it’s a crowded train and I see a hot girl with a juicy ass I’ll stand behind her and grind into her every so often and I’ll just blow my load without even needing to touch myself.

recently there’s this one hot redhead on my route with a really huge ass for a skinny white girl and she’s always got tight yoga pants that make her cheeks pop. I grind into her at least three times a week depending how I position myself.

She knows what I’m doing and always blushes red and looks like she’s full of shame and tears and gives me a pleading sad look but I don’t care. What’s she gonna do anyways there’s no other route.

I think her ass has probably made my dick blow more than all the other guys dicks this sluts probably fucked put together

Attached: h8348dnd28.jpg (640x800, 62.2K)

Thank God I at least got a pretty above average dick. I unironically would’ve killed myself otherwise.

You also save pictures of frogs and post on 4chang. Do something about it before it's too late bro

this copypasta was fun for the first paragraph.

>Be me
>6'4
>Fit
>not unkempt
>0 pussy

Being a manlet is only one of many turn offs for women. You still need a chad hairline, face and great social skills to have a decent shot at girls above 5/10. Also god forbid you're a ginger

Attached: _2.jpg (1879x2078, 1.8M)

Oh big deal. She never said shit which means she doesn’t care what I do to her. She probably secretly likes it. Besides I’m in good shape and decent looking so it’s not that bad

I'm 6'3" and I've never even kissed a girl

It's crazy to me that you couldn't just hang out at a beach for a couple hours once a week and find some pussy

Face isn't good enough so I reckon hitting on chicks at a beach would just annoy them

Attached: IMG_20220401_144538.jpg (3456x4608, 2.99M)

Bruh height is not that important. It's more like you get a little 5% easier.

guys, the captcha is flirting with me, wat do?

Attached: wat.jpg (325x125, 17.07K)

Go for it she's asking for it.

modern soft food has ruined yet another man's jaw, my condolences

just change your haircut, shave your face and get a skincare routine

Lankets really delude themselves into thinking height > face

People keep telling me to change it but I have no idea what type of haircut would actually look good on me.