Finally found out why I couldn't sleep 8 hours in a row

Sleep troubles user here. I tried magnesium, melatonin and other remedies to no luck. I was still waking up every 3 hours to pee. So I went to the doctor and I found out I have prostatitis. This is what's causing my urge to pee. I am already on treatment but the doctor told me this used to be an old people's illness that is slowly creeping out on younger men (I am 28). Why? Sedentary lifestyle, mostly. Alcohol and tobacco can make it worse, but waging 8 hours in a poor sitting stance is what it's triggering it.

So if you anons have the same trouble I have, you should check your prostate. Medicine is already working and it’s a miracle.

>How do I prevent this happening to me?

This is what my doctor recommended:

>Kegels
>Exercise (lifting and cardio)
>Avoiding cycling
>Avoiding tobacco
>Drink lots of water
>Don't spend most of the day sitting down. At least stand up and walk a few steps every hour or 45 minutes.

Attached: 2512AEBC-717B-4F2D-B5FD-C37197A7E6EE.jpg (1125x1266, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbQFSMayJxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In summer I often wake up at 4-5 AM and can't fall asleep even after peeing and/or jerking off. Then I lie in bed like and idiot for more than an hour just fall asleep again.

At what hour do you go to bed?

Don't use your phone in bed, charge it in a different room to avoid temptation, go to bed within a half hour of sunset. Literally all you need.

Between 10 and 11 PM, rarely later

Start running every other morning.
Drink ONLY water.
Stop eating after a certain time (I recc 5 hours before bed), and drink ONLY water.
Try dryfasting for a couple of days.
Quit the tobacco and alcohol.
Get blackout curtains in your room.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbQFSMayJxk

I just wear a diaper and compression shorts to sleep and piss myself if I have to in the middle of the night. The pee is contained in the diaper and shorts and I have a mattress protector under my sheet just in case. Works like a charm and also lets me have wet dreams without the sticky grossness.

This is sound advice, do not get me wrong. But if the urge to pee persists, there may be something wrong with your prostate.

Attached: 5C28EF48-22B9-4B2D-8A79-20300EA4873E.jpg (1125x1281, 1008.64K)

HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE YOU FIN/PROSCAR? WTF LMAO GET A NEW DOCTOR

>inb4 tranny for trying to have this guy not have his prostate explode

i wake up about every two hours, but ill wager it's the tren keeping me awake and slowly turning me insane. worth jt though

He told if problems persists we may start with finasteride. But what he have me rn is working so far.

Attached: 58C71B4B-2B0D-4C4C-ADA7-C0D394A8925B.jpg (1125x1384, 750.17K)

It's obviously from excessive masturbation

Disgusting insect

You know what? It DID have to do with it lmao. I fapped once daily.

I do all of that for my own sleep. I'm telling you you'll sleep easier if your cardiovascular health is above average, and you regularly limit your eating windows, in addition to avoiding certain drinks and substances.

for me it was Sleep Apnea. gotta lose the neck fat so i can stop pissing every hour

Excessive masturbation has to do with it, as these anons said.

Attached: 188A4F64-8CA4-4E68-92A7-03DF78792C76.jpg (1125x1123, 528.25K)

Early awakening in a classic sign of depression

what are you taking?

Antobiotics, Tamsulosin and Solifenacin

Attached: 1653073646943.jpg (811x1024, 70.86K)

take care of your prostate anons. It can also cause erectile disfunction.