You ARE doing yoga right?

You ARE doing yoga right?

Attached: 1FAF7D1A-378E-4A4F-85B4-37C332F4124B.jpg (498x499, 79.27K)

I'm not flexible enough to do even basic yoga poses

Attached: 1636773717768.png (300x241, 28.42K)

Fuck you fine
This is a programming thread now
I hear a lot of people tell me you should do RDL after squats
I have to 2 leg days, so what should i do on days focused on the back?
A variation?
Thinking about not doing deadlifts on back days desu

Attached: D888CCB3-B59B-40A5-A469-58F47C8CE3CE.jpg (750x933, 552.98K)

>3.2M views
TRIPLE CAUTION STAY CENTER!

Attached: 1611951524420.jpg (680x566, 81.18K)

Kill yourself Narutard

Attached: sneed_final_final.png (1871x1440, 485.29K)

My fiancee got me to start doing yoga with her twice a week. I thought I would hate it at first, but it's actually kind of relaxing and my garbage hip and ankle flexibility is starting to improve. Would recommend.

occasionally, yeah. I'd be more inclined to do it regularly if classes, where I live, weren't so expensive.

I wish some hot racist black chick would do those Yoga videos, Adrianna really is too much into this whole breath in your love shkinda shit

Yoga is based but make sure your teacher is a post-wall femcel who became obsessed with yoga and meditation as a way to overcome her trauma, not some hot 21 year-old whore who uses yoga as an excuse to arch her back in public

Despite ops picture being COOM bait. There are good daily yoga YouTube channels. My wife does one and I was surprised at the millions of followers this person has. Don’t remember her name.

Imagine paying for yoga lmao just move your body bro it's free

>There are good daily yoga YouTube channels
Name them. I only know Adriene.

You got me. Idk any. Adrienne is probably the one my wife does. But the point is it’s free compared to going to a class.

Barbell good mornings and back extensions are pretty good accessories for hitting the spinal erectors

I'd destroy her root chakra alright

>licking gloves
Unironically gross as fuck. You may as well lick a barbell and the seats of machines.

I'm a white racist and even I can tell she's basically signaling for the nearest bbc to come breed her, if you know what I mean

for all the crap going on in my life, i still can be grateful i don't have this fucked up kind of mindset
holy shit, seek help user

Yeah seriously user, I'm all for memeing and in a different thread I might post "bred for bbc" but if you genuinely think that way, that's concerning. You're taking the meme too seriously.

Imagine her getting BLACKED

If you sit all day, flexibility is incredibly underrated. Fixed my lower back problem.