Architecting my gf

My gf is fit right now, big hiker, and currently does the standard full squat / deadlift / bench / press / bench. Also a runner.

But I want to architect her ass. It's nice but she is insecure that it isn't "toned" (meme word I know). She wants to improve it but doesn't like doing glute isolation exercises at the gym because she's self conscious. What at-home exercises would you recommend?

Attached: 360_F_79447586_drYGRjtzFvIzxPqIzaTWxVsCMZDO7y5b.jpg (567x360, 34.67K)

10x face sits

ok based

Wider squat stance and sumo dl should make a difference; no glute isolation, lifts she already does. Make it easy.

checked

Tell to do the man spreading machine at gym. Even I do that shit cause it’s great for helping with squat knee valgus. Really good for the side ass cheek as you would expect.

Would also really like to know as I want to enhance my experience, which is indeed .

How do I make picrel wider and rounder so it swallows my head. She works out a lot and is in a strong woman programme atm but burns off most of her 3000kcal through work as PT and her weight fluctuates. Or does she simply not have the genetics for a bigger ass?

Attached: 20220523_150652.jpg (1194x666, 455.32K)

Just find a black woman. I'm black and my gf has a fat ass that doesn't go away if she exercises or anything. I love it.

thank you, this is very easy to recommend then. hopefully the sumo dl will also help with her lower back pain (her form is good, just childhood gymnastics fucked her up)

Build glute media. Sunny Andrews has a good video on this on YouTube and she can rest a Coke can on hers.

Attached: n.png (500x499, 284.72K)

What an unfortunate ass

hahaha that makes you a nigger aaahaahah

That is a man

Attached: 4.jpg (400x386, 17.92K)

Hank Hill ass

I sense a great disturbance in the world, as if millions of men suddenly cried out in terror

Attached: 1652914707162.jpg (479x450, 61.26K)

how is it possible that my gf, who does nothing but lay in bed, watch Netflix and eat McDonald's all day, is both skinnier and has a bigger ass than your sports gf?

Break up with her right now

Attached: IMG_20220516_193206_663.jpg (300x216, 21.66K)

Standard lifter suggestion: good idea to drop the weight a bit while playing with new form. Forcing wider leg stances in the squat and keeping knees traveling in line out over her toes will recruit the glutes more on the way up.

Sumo hits glutes more than conventional DL, but the leverages can feel a little different. So long as she's being safe it shouldn't aggravate any injuries.

genetics u ape