/fat/ - Dick Gains Edition

Fat Loss General

>Who is /fat/ for?
For adipose addled albatrosses who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: weigh_day.jpg (2048x1152, 342.78K)

I've been on a 1500-1800 kcal diet since december, and while my lifts went up for a short while they have stalled completely. But I'm also only lifting to help not looking like a totally soft cunt when I reach my goal weight.

MY BELLY DOESN'T SAG ANYMORE
I WAS 100 LBS OVERWEIGHT
WAGMI DON'T EVER GIVE UP BROS

Attached: dogedance.gif (220x372, 78.36K)

Sup /fat/. I'm a 280 lb lardass starting weight loss for both fitness and to save money. What are your favorite low cost healthy foods to eat? Looking to expand my veg familiarity among other things, already do broccoli, cucumber and asparagus.

Beans and rice.

Eggs and green beans are the cheapest things you can get. Relative to area, I suppose.

My cheap go to meals usually consist of: eggs, lentils, split peas, black/pinto beans, chicken breast, potatoes (sweet potatoes as well), white rice, fresh or frozen mixed veggies.Get yourself some good spices and low/0 calorie sauces. Use as little oil as possible when cooking since it's calorie dense. Spinach is a veggie you should def add to your list.

Fatty Contest
Fat50

Das rite:
WAGMI

Attached: 1626579326851.jpg (400x318, 38.18K)

>tfw 6 foot and 240 lbs
>dick is currently 5.5 inches
>most I could probably lose is 50 pounds or else I hit skelly
>most I could probably gain is half an inch or so

Sad time fellas.

Attached: 1478284194746.png (500x373, 200.76K)

Is there a specific reason why the OP post recommends using the Katch-McArdle method of calculating TDEE?

I'm the same height. currently, I weigh 97kg (215 lbs). my goal is 65 - 70kg (143 - 154 lbs). wagmi

Attached: ghost loli.png (590x754, 443.49K)

Fatty Contest
Fat Gott
139.5kg

fawk m8 how tall are you?

Because measuring based of body fat percentage is the most accurate however maybe 1/100 will actually get tested making this another example of the sticky being dogshit

Making soup is pretty cheap and based.

Good workout today

bench
60kg 8x3
70kg 8
80kg 3x2

leg press
100kg 8
150kg 8x5

shrugs
30kg 8x2

lat raises
11kg 8x3

gripper
20kg 8x3
35kg 8x3

Eggs and frozen vegetables are your best bet for nutrition/dollar. Also look into liver

Ayo shieeeeet y'all niggas fr finna confess yo sins rn?

Attached: img.png (848x708, 21.03K)

Fatty Contest
Iganec
103.6 kg

aren't blacks mostly protestant