No career?

No career?
No happiness?
No brother?

kill yourself bretfag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TH6iRY25f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bret has like millions of brothers, tard

no american citizenship?
no israeli citizenship?

>-ACK!

Attached: bret-hart-kicked-by-goldberg.jpg (726x461, 178.08K)

that whole thing was a work

youtube.com/watch?v=6TH6iRY25f8

they are best friends in real life

kek

I remember I'd always get pissed when a Hart Foundation member died and it was never Bret. Like irrationally pissed (I don't even hate AEWfags this much, but I should).

Then one day I was at peace. Cause I realized Bret has to spend everyday morning the life that he believes everyone stole from him. He's the hero of his own story, with nobody left to tell. One day you will die Bret and I'll be there standing over your grave in a rasta hat taking a piss.

Attached: E_GOoc4WQAMvLsH.jpg (1536x2048, 589.75K)

Yeah, he has a shitload of siblings.

Attached: 1659496067867.png (819x463, 561.99K)

I'm sorry to do you like this, but Teddy Hart spoke about Bret's relationship to his family in a shoot. I'll spare you the specifics but Teddy basically said
>"Everyone who loved Bret is dead. Those who remain hate his guts."

It's fucking out there, just google Teddy Hart shoot interviews. He's said it more than once, but it's always the same.

Where’s that other camera angle where it showed Goldberg didn’t even touch Bret’s fucking head?
Homeboy gave himself the career ending injury

how the fuck does your entire career get ended from an accidental kick to the head?

Bret unironically hired a firm to wipe those other camera shots from the web. He even got them removed from the replay on the Network as part of his deal when he came back for his final run.

A kick that never touched him

>He even got them removed from the replay on the Network
I noticed that. He's a French Canadian Jew and I hope he burns in hell with Owen and Anvil

Any Forums is a pro-hitman board. Go back to /r/squaredcircle

based

kek

Don't let Bret gaslight you

Attached: 1658809964190565.jpg (1024x860, 262.34K)

Clinical psychologist here. I'm sure it's a combination of childhood trauma and repeated brain injury, but Bret Hart is a severely damaged man. In all situations, he has a pathological need to see himself as a victim, and likely fits the criteria of what forensic psychologists (i.e. serial killer experts) call a "grievance collector." While healthy people find ways to work through personal conflicts and disappointments, Bret in his senior years still holds intense grudges against anyone who has ever "wronged" him, whether those wrongs are real or imaginary. He has an astonishing lack of insight and self-awareness, and routinely attacks others (including members of his own family) for traits that he himself exhibits. His ego is so fragile that it cannot tolerate even the most minor bruise. During his career, he displayed extreme delusions of grandeur, believing that his moderate celebrity actually made him a national and international hero -- a fantasy that he invested in so powerfully that he unintentionally sabotaged his own career, by refusing to "lose" in a scripted athletic contest that everyone knew was predetermined. He is likely a pathological narcissist and a sociopath, and it's only dumb luck that he never lashed out in workplace violence. (It should be remember that he's admitted to having contemplated bringing a gun to the RAW after Montreal.) In summation, he is an intensely disturbed man, and it's no surprise that others with maladjusted/anti-social personalities (such as Phil Brooks and Dax Harwood) gravitate towards him. People close to Bret should be cautious.

Attached: 1658810832556089.jpg (1080x1440, 250.69K)

>Bret faced Goldberg the next night on Nitro

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>has posted this post and this gay samefagged thread over 20 times since the archive wipe 3 months ago
Take your meds, Shawncel

Attached: bf11f26baf23574189b7377b7e62c5c4.png (1889x960, 410.91K)

>what is a pasta

some gay shit you wrote that has never drawn any (You)s isn't a pasta, it's just some gay shit you wrote that has never drawn any (You)s