Would you considered this guy a chad?

Attached: CEABCABC-DF82-467A-B99E-C0CB61C058A4.jpg (225x225, 4.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZLptAtTshOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no lol

Why

he's decent I suppose.
But I do think he's on the lower specutrum of midwittery. But with good obersvational abilities.
His content is fucking boring and not of value for anyone who isn't dumb, but for the dumbdumbs it's perfect. It's literally the samer fucking content repackaged in 50 different ways lol.

brown

no he fucked some average white girls who were probably passed out drunk and he thinks he's a god

real chads don't talk about self improvement, but I like his videos that make gamers seethe

He's already insane from lifting 24x7

anyone in the manosphere and makes videos like him deserve to have their kneecaps shot out, him rich cooper etc all steal hundreds from weak minded men
all of his videos can be combined to make a 10 minute vide once and thats it, same for all of these guys

Attached: bald faggot.jpg (1280x720, 90.2K)

Being a shitskin are strikes one and two, and his face isn't flawless so three strikes. If he was white with blue eyes you can overlook a not flawless face.

Good bloody benchod basterd bitch morning sirs!

What would you rate him with body and height 6’1

facially? maybe a 4.5, height and body save him. esepcially height

What’s his final score

I dont rate men retard also what does chad have to do with his body and height you faggot.

oh good morning sir!!

probably around a 5, most men at the end of the day are not attractive and very few stand out. majority of men are around 2-3

this

4-5, if he was 6'4 he'd be above a 5

Does someone have that image of skinny streetshitter who got spotted browsing resistance band thread on fit in the Canadian hospital? CBT is 95% white but there seems to be full of self improving streetshitters on fit
youtu.be/ZLptAtTshOE

Good morning sir

I don't like this paki cunt, but he looks good facially, has good height and a good body. He's just a paki so overlooked by most women.
This desu.
He had some minor beef with Andrew Kirby, a nasaly zoomer giving shit "advice" on how to be rich, without ever explaining how he did it.
I'd like to see them have a boxing match, reckon it'd be doable?

>but he looks good facially

no he doesent, a decent looking one is zayn malik, and a good looking brown man is toni mafud, he is quite ugly facially

Good morning

>makes youtube videos to cater to teenage losers
>proceeds to get an inflated ego from the validation they give him
no

Do not redeem

sneedeem

Zayn Malik is half Indian. He has a symmetrical face, good nose, decent jaw and beard. Plenty of Indian/Sri Lankan guys out there look good, and don't look too different from being brown-white men as they are physically very similar.

He's decently attractive for a pajeet, but I don't like his personality.

Good morning

that has nothing to do with my point, hamza is not facially attractive i never disputed that others cant look good.

Good morning sirs

brown = -3 points automatically

>bong brownoid who sells snake oil videos to naive teenagers
>Chad
kill yourself

Good morning

hes not cool
he doesnt have style
looks like a fag also brown

thats 2 strikes