Why does Any Forums hate meat eating?

Why does Any Forums hate meat eating?

Attached: 1625506072207.jpg (825x755, 127.51K)

hourly remainder that humans are omnivores. all vegancucks, vegecucks and carnicucks have suboptimal nutrition.
>but muh gorilla eats only plants
different digestive system
>but muh tiger eats only meat
different digestive system
if you fall for meme diets you are probably low IQ and easily impressed by people on the internet

squid

Attached: 6D1B4E71-469B-4E46-B27F-BC51618356F9.png (640x1136, 2.09M)

This is the truth. I feel worse when i eat little meat, same with plants. I eat more meat, becuase if i eat mostly plants i feel worse, but my friend has the total opposite, and both of us eat both plants and meat. I think people have different needs with food, but i dont know anyone who would be better of not eating meat or eating only meat

We don't hate meat eating, just that shitty vegan bot can type more because he has nothing better to do

That baby is definitely black!

Any Forums doesn't hate meat eating, Any Forums hates veganism because this site generally leans towards the idea that compassion is weakness.

>sacrificing your own health for animal feefees
imagine being this retarded

Based posts
Meat and vegetables are yin and yang for the human diet

there are tribes that eat only meat, there are no tribes that eat only vegetables

carnivorefags and veganfags are equally cringe, carnivorefags particularly piss me off because they subscribe to this quintessentially american marvel-tier brand of masculinity

I feel best when I eat beef but my wife says it's too much and she feels sluggish. I eat ribeye, short ribs, brisket, cube steaks, chuck beef, or liver every single day. If I want ground beef I just grind it myself from chuck or brisket. Bonus, if I cut the fat off a brisket then grind that and render it I cook with that tallow and it isn't retarded expensive. Chicken and pork both suck in taste and texture imo and they don't make me feel as good as beef. I eat something like this every single day.

Attached: Resized_20220511_114641.jpg (2560x1247, 1.01M)

those tribes are either in the arctic or in west africa. both regions are deserts where meat is the only available food source. they eat meat because the cant not eat meat and not because its optimal.

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 209.14K)

Poorfag alert. Can you not afford to eat nothing but beef?

When we introduced SAD to them they immediately got fat and started dying of heart attacks.

i dont know what SAD is

cope, virgintarian. plant based proteins just aren’t as well absorbed as egg and meat and no amount of your seething is gonna change that.

Try feeding your wife some lamb as her red meat. Generally people who have a hard time with beef do better with lamb.

I bought link at ICO niggercattle, go ahead and base your identity on le eating nothing but heckin meat because you're a manly man.

Eat steaks, venison, organ meat etc but not eating leafy greens and root veg alongside it is retarded. Don't dare fucking reply to me ever again you cringe, low-test, overcompensating Amerishart. Keep watching marvel films.

Goyslop

Be honest. Are you a city insect? Have you once in your entire "adult" life eaten an animal you killed yourself? Perhaps your insecure masculinity comes from being a born in captivity bugman who has never even done the most atavistic thing a human can.

>have you ever eaten an animal you killed yourself
More frequently in the past than I do now, I used to do deer population management in the highlands and now live in the outer hebrides fucking about thanks to crypto. It's funny that you suggest it's insecure to not pound your chest about eating solely meat, i'm sure you realise yourself how much of a cope that is. Making a big noise about only eating meat and trying to argue that it's the basis for masculinity is a cope and speaks to how few genuine examples of masculinity americans have that they have to resort to marvel-tier interpretations. Eat meat, eat veg, eat leafy greens, and stop being a fucking child.

I eat potatoes every day. It's just weird that you are so insecure about what other people do, caledonian.