Making a (fit) Murderer

You guys caused Chris Watts to murder his family because his wife got mad at him for doing pushups and only focusing on fitness after he visited here. Are you happy with yourselves?

Attached: Screenshot (30).png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

I would have killed her too if I was him. his wife posted everything about their lives on social media and I yelled at my mum for posting just one picture of me on facebook

After the first 5 mins of the doc where she goes "haha I just like torture him and I love that he puts up me," on her facebook videos, I knew where this was going.

activate your windows you fucking freeloader

No

He is based though

Attached: 1644927196484.png (660x562, 30.95K)

but my microsoft shares :(

Yeah I don't buy it. Maybe you kill your wife for that reason. Not both of your kids

Yeah, but my hunch is he killed his kids because they were girls also. Throughout the doc he randomly will say stuff about his wife like "because she's a woman she *insert basic human thing*" and he really wanted a son. I think he just transferred being fed up with is wife onto his kids as well when he snapped.

I think he admitted that his kids walked in and saw him choking his wife

>go to Any Forums
>find /fwt/
>get kms
works a fucking treat lad

You know that makes more sense lol. I was probably almost to that part in the documentary.

I mean, so kill your wife and go on the run? How do you not do the math and drive your kids to your in laws and then go on the run or something. Monstrous and stupid.

Well at that point he still thought he could get away with it. Going on the run immediately admits surrendering your free life

The point is twofold: if he really hated his wife, just kill her. If he killed her over the kids, don’t kill the kids.

His rationale could’ve been “oh I scarred them for life might as well kill them” but if you’re assuming he’s a sane person who just did something horrible in the heat of the moment, how does basic moral sanity not reconstitute itself? Turn yourself in, go on the run, don’t kill your kids. All sensible conclusions.

I think in his delusional mind he thought he could kill all three and still have his fantasy life.

>I think in his delusional mind he thought he could kill all three and still have his fantasy life.
that’s exactly it

Few people see the 'line'
He did. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself though.

Glad seeing Adam Cole getting a clue even though it takes him to murder a family

What is this from?

Attached: criminal waifu.png (1150x2143, 3.04M)

His wife was hot

Hmmm let’s see here